Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Alright so I noticed that if you're in Cube Discord and you've asked something in staff-help and it's been dealt with but nobody has said it's been dealt with and then another staff member asks about it and it starts some confusion. I was thinking that to save this from happening so much staff members could use a reaction if they've dealt with an issue that says like "Dealt With" as an emoji.
Now, I know people can just say it was resolved but to save people from talking in staff-help a staff member could use the reaction.

It's a small thing but it reduces the amount of messages in staff-help that aren't very useful.

Tags:
@Younisco
@Camezonda
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
1,335
1,714
248
24
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Occasionally staff members will add a green tick (as I have shown you in Discord PMs). It means that members can see when their issue has been dealt with (such as a thread being locked), and it prevents other staff members from trying to sort out the query for a second time.

It would be nice for this emoji to be used on a more regular basis, as not all of the staff members use it.

*Attached an example of the emoji being used*
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom