Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright so I noticed that if you're in Cube Discord and you've asked something in staff-help and it's been dealt with but nobody has said it's been dealt with and then another staff member asks about it and it starts some confusion. I was thinking that to save this from happening so much staff members could use a reaction if they've dealt with an issue that says like "Dealt With" as an emoji.
Now, I know people can just say it was resolved but to save people from talking in staff-help a staff member could use the reaction.

It's a small thing but it reduces the amount of messages in staff-help that aren't very useful.

Tags:
@Younisco
@Camezonda

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Occasionally staff members will add a green tick (as I have shown you in Discord PMs). It means that members can see when their issue has been dealt with (such as a thread being locked), and it prevents other staff members from trying to sort out the query for a second time.

It would be nice for this emoji to be used on a more regular basis, as not all of the staff members use it.

*Attached an example of the emoji being used*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom