Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright so I noticed that if you're in Cube Discord and you've asked something in staff-help and it's been dealt with but nobody has said it's been dealt with and then another staff member asks about it and it starts some confusion. I was thinking that to save this from happening so much staff members could use a reaction if they've dealt with an issue that says like "Dealt With" as an emoji.
Now, I know people can just say it was resolved but to save people from talking in staff-help a staff member could use the reaction.

It's a small thing but it reduces the amount of messages in staff-help that aren't very useful.

Tags:
@Younisco
@Camezonda

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Occasionally staff members will add a green tick (as I have shown you in Discord PMs). It means that members can see when their issue has been dealt with (such as a thread being locked), and it prevents other staff members from trying to sort out the query for a second time.

It would be nice for this emoji to be used on a more regular basis, as not all of the staff members use it.

*Attached an example of the emoji being used*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    Screenshot_20170902-120618.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom