• Total voters

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft Discord members,

The CubCraft Discord server has whitelisted links, Basically means that you're allowed to send a link if it is whitelisted. The problem with this is if it isn't whitelisted you get Muted, What makes no sense cause you can just dm a mod and the Moderator will unmute you. I understand that there are whitelisted links, it's to keep the communty safe from weird links that can grab your IP or something else, but remove the Auto mute just keep it that the message gets deleted but without mute, cause people got muted for months just because they sent a link when they forgot about whitelisted links and didn't know they were be able to dm a Moderator.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft Discord members,

The CubCraft Discord server has whitelisted links, Basically means that you're allowed to send a link if it is whitelisted. The problem with this is if it isn't whitelisted you get Muted, What makes no sense cause you can just dm a mod and the Moderator will unmute you. I understand that there are whitelisted links, it's to keep the communty safe from weird links that can grab your IP or something else, but remove the Auto mute just keep it that the message gets deleted but without mute, cause people got muted for months just because they sent a link when they forgot about whitelisted links and didn't know they were be able to dm a Moderator.
Yes, but they want discord suggestions in staff help now btw 🙂

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
And what if some not sends a scam link? Like, I’m rather sure we don’t have bots anymore bc of this protection
If someone sends a scam link then the message would be deleted by a bot, Just the person that sent the scam link won't get muted

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom