Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Dear Cubes

This will be a small suggestion but it would be very usefull for some people. My suggestion is to add a 8th text channel called "Other Languages" or something like that. This channel is meant for people who can't talk (English,Dutch and Spanish). You are allowed to talk to your friends in every language. It would be usefull because i saw some people who were having troubles to understand the other person because he/she wasn't ( Dutch,English or Spanish.
Post some feedback under this thread.

Kind regard Zombie ♡

Reactions: Twania and Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The amount of different languages spoken across the network is amazing, and the amount of threads I see about people asking for Arabic Chats etc etc is increasing. This kind of idea would help accomodate those languages for people that are unable to speak English, Dutch or Spanish.

Having any language spoken at any time would make the chat look messy and also be nearly impossible to keep track of.

It's a nice idea, but my opinions on it are 50/50. Keep it up with the suggestions though :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear Cubes

This will be a small suggestion but it would be very usefull for some people. My suggestion is to add a 8th channel called "Other Languages" or something like that. This channel is meant for people who can't talk (English,Dutch and Spanish). You are allowed to talk to your friends in every language. It would be usefull because i saw some people who were having troubles to understand the other person because he/she wasn't ( Dutch,English or Spanish.
Post some feedback under this thread.

Kind regard Zombie ♡
This is already a thing. Random chatter, unless you are talking about a text channel

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The amount of different languages spoken across the network is amazing, and the amount of threads I see about people asking for Arabic Chats etc etc is increasing. This kind of idea would help accomodate those languages for people that are unable to speak English, Dutch or Spanish.

Having any language spoken at any time would make the chat look messy and also be nearly impossible to keep track of.

It's a nice idea, but my opinions on it are 50/50. Keep it up with the suggestions though :)
Indeed I can see that it can be very messy when everyone talks in theie own language.

Reactions: Grimmay

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There's already an international channel. What are you talking about?
kappahd.png

Seriously though, good suggestion. It's been added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom