Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I would like to suggest a way to report calls in the CubeCraft discord server. Currently there is no actual way to do this. If I ask staff how I to report this they generally respond with: you may report violations of the discord rules in calls in #staff help with video evidence. This is an option when staff can't be there in time.

This certainly will get the reported players punished but it has no privacy. All people in the discord server can read along and listen to the evidence, this could lead to discussions and drama when people don't agree with the report. Also, some people reporting could become hated because of the report.

I suggest to add a more private option to report those violations of the rules. This way of reporting could have a similar system as reporting a player in-game for violating the rules. I suggest using the same system as bedrock players (via a private forum thread).

If you don't agree with this, please reply to this message and explain. Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Reactions: Pineapple

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I agree with you. There should be an option on the report website where you also can report discord users who are breaking the rules in voice channels.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Well, in that sitaution, if you see someone breaking the discord rules(no matters what rule), you can PM a moderator and report the person there. I don't think it;'s necessary to make an option to report discord players thru the reports website.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I used that as a temporary solution but I don't think moderators would appreciate it if they continously get added to conversations in which reports are made. This is also the reason why report systems exist....

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I think you can also add it to the existing report site. That's how you keep it private.
And with that you can not make it too difficult (via the existing report site). E

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I think you can also add it to the existing report site. That's how you keep it private.
And with that you can not make it too difficult (via the existing report site). E
You cannot do so because you need an in-game name for even being able to report. And you don't always know that name. That's the java reporting site though, I haven't got much experience with the bedrock thread way, but I think both the report options are specifically meant for reporting in-game violations of the rules.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Meh. If you’d like to privately report, you can just dm a member of staff. No need to have some fancy way to report people when there already is a solution.
True, but then I could also send you my normal reports via DM or other communication different than the report website. A violation of the rules (on discord voice chat) should not be handled differently than (for example) a java report. Right?

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, Cubecraft! Today i played Egg Wars, and this time there were TWO cheaters. They brazenly flew over our team and easily broke block. Their nicknames: TimenWasge, m4140.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom