Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamn

May 26, 2019
Was banned on discord for saying "If I get banned again I'm gonna be on your ass" as a joke. Didn't expect it to be taken so literally and was banned. Still, even if I went too far there's no way it should be a ban, maybe a months mute max. Can't even appeal for discord bans. [!unban 389177255743717378] using mee6. There's also no logs for bans in the server either so I guess I'm guilty until proven otherwise. Can't say or do much other than say sorry ig.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 169
Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
Just start a Conversation with staff here on the forums and talk about why you got banned and tell them everything that happened at that time.

Also should of read the discord rules “Use of common sense is suggested”
What did you think you would get out of that?

Also you saying “No way it should be a ban”
Its staff choice, Should of followed the Guidelines. And it could of been Previous warnings.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Adding a picture of a cat ain't gonna get you unbanned. And CubeCraft, as far as I know, doesn't have mee6, so you can't use it to get unbanned no.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Was banned on discord for saying "If I get banned again I'm gonna be on your ass" as a joke. Didn't expect it to be taken so literally and was banned. Still, even if I went too far there's no way it should be a ban, maybe a months mute max. Can't even appeal for discord bans. [!unban 389177255743717378] using mee6. There's also no logs for bans in the server either so I guess I'm guilty until proven otherwise. Can't say or do much other than say sorry ig.
Send msg to someone of the staff here, in the cubecraft's forum, they'd help you

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Start a conversation with the staff who ban you and explain about it. (:

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Just start a Conversation with the staff who banned you here on the forums and talk about why you got banned and tell them everything that happened at that time.
- Locked as question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom