Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

flappie08

Sep 29, 2022
i and some of my friends keep experimenting disconnects just randomly in the game or lobby. like when i am just normally playing i randomly get disconnected from the server and get this message.
connection error.png

and with my friends when i play me or my friends get the same thing. sometimes when i play i see some people running or walking and they just disappear when they could not even get to the menu screen and disconnect while walking.
maybe it has to do with my region cause i live in the Dutch or it has to do with my wifi because i don't have the best wifi.
could someone please provide help or info why it keeps happening.
btw i don't really know if it happens in the lobby as well cause it hasn't happend in the lobby.
i am playing on 1.19.4 as you can see from the photo maybe it has to do with that.

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, It's possible that it could be related to your region or wifi, as those can sometimes affect connectivity. Have you tried running a speed test to see if your internet is running at a good speed? That might be a good place to start troubleshooting. I'm not sure if the version could be causing issues, but maybe someone else has more insight on that. In the meantime, I hope we can find a solution so we can enjoy uninterrupted gameplay!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i and some of my friends keep experimenting disconnects just randomly in the game or lobby. like when i am just normally playing i randomly get disconnected from the server and get this message.
View attachment 220485
and with my friends when i play me or my friends get the same thing. sometimes when i play i see some people running or walking and they just disappear when they could not even get to the menu screen and disconnect while walking.
maybe it has to do with my region cause i live in the Dutch or it has to do with my wifi because i don't have the best wifi.
could someone please provide help or info why it keeps happening.
btw i don't really know if it happens in the lobby as well cause it hasn't happend in the lobby.
i am playing on 1.19.4 as you can see from the photo maybe it has to do with that.
The Internet in your country or region may be unstable

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

I was looking into this yesterday, and believe to have found the issue! And will be looked into by a developer as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing in the meanwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom