• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, so as some people know my computer is a potato
hot-potato-fork-12140322.jpg
and the MASSIVE number of particles in lobbies makes it very difficult for me to play sometimes, so I would like to suggest an option to either limit the number of particles or completely turn them off. Thanks for reading this :P

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I really think that this is a good idea and should be considered since many people is getting affected by it. Especially in the large lobbies like lobby 1 where it already can be really laggy. +1

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
I have the same problem I need to wait in lobby for 1min to be lag free it's so annoying plz fix this problem!

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Till hopefully this exists, you could possibly install optifine, go to Video Settings, then to animations and set Particles to minimal or decreased to your preference.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Would love to see this added, the PC I bought was really cheap and I only get like 60 FPS, would be a small QOL update but I think most players would like to see this added as well. (Also I didn’t know we had the same PC :o)

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Firstly, nice PC.
Secondly, as someone who no longer runs on a potato and has a good PC that can run minecraft easily I still really want this. FPS aside, a lot of the time the particles can just straight up be annoying and get in the way, and having an option to toggle them like with sounds, it's just such a nice QOL suggestion.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom