Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The last few days I haven't seen one single Underdasea map. And that is the main Eggwars map I play.

But on the boards there are always like 4 or 5 aztec maps where only 2 have some people in in and the other ones are empty. Some goes for teaparty. I don't know if it's fully random, but those two maps are always on the board. Multiple times.

Isn't it a good idea if there would just be one sign for each map and once the lobby is filled the sign will link to another lobby with that same map. So you will always have the option to join the map you want and it's handier to play with friends.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
That would be cool, but isn't that the same as the person outside of the signs? :P

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Like @Yannick241 said, there's like 12345678987654321 different maps, that would mean you then need 12345678987654322 signs for each map :P Good idea though, would be good for survival games seeing as there is only a few maps :(

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't understand, what do you mean?

If you're a donator, the armour stand guys in the lobby allow us to pick a map to play.

Also not ideal but a possible way is to change to another lobby, different lobbies will have different maps being advertised. Try choosing a quieter lobby so you have a better chance on getting the map you want to play.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
If you're a donator, the armour stand guys in the lobby allow us to pick a map to play.

Also not ideal but a possible way is to change to another lobby, different lobbies will have different maps being advertised. Try choosing a quieter lobby so you have a better chance on getting the map you want to play.

Didn't know that. That is useful!

I really have been going to all lobbies for days now just to find an Underdasea.

I am sure this isn't the best option, but having two or three maps multiple times on the boards while other just not for long periods of times isn't that great either.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom