Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• Total voters

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Hey everyone,

Most of you here are probably familiar with the waiting area's for team games. Team Skywars has this little piece of a road with two houses and a bridge at the end, Team Eggwars has this big kind of play area, everyone knows about them.

Here is my suggestion. Randomize the waiting lobby that is chosen when the first player joins the game, so that it's always a different waiting area, this makes waiting a little more interesting I feel like. Being in the same place every time can get a little boring. I don't think there should be an option for players to choose which waiting lobby they get put into. This will extend waiting times and overall makes it unecessarily complicated.

Each lobby can have different things to occupy yourself with. Little cubby holes, secrets, some simple redstone things like note blocks and redstone lamps that you can turn on and off with a button (my personal favorite), also obviously keep the parkour. Maybe even make it more challenging! It keeps it more fresh.

Of course, also make it so the community can submit waiting lobbies like how people can submit maps for Skywars and Eggwars.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

- Texbirds

Last edited:

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Although I feel it's kinda tiring for the builders to build different waiting lobbies, I feel it's a good idea!
I agree that more work for the builders would be a bad idea, that’s why this should be a low priority thing, note however that i mainly intended for the community to make most of these lobbies via suggestions.

Reactions: maflenoo

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Obviously it would be difficult and time consuming to make new lobbies, but randomizing existing ones would be a nice way to introduce more variance (especially for people who usually stick to one or two games). Good idea!

Reactions: Meiske
D

Deleted member 486250

Yep, why not? Survival Games has different waiting lobbies

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom