• Island Campers

• Team Players!

• Split!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
1. The Rusher

3...2...1... Go! Grab iron and go straight to the neighbors to demolish their egg. when they're gone, move on to the next team until there's no one left! 😈

2. Island Campers

3...2...1...Go! Fast! Farm enough gold to pop obsidian around the egg and build to the center, get diamonds, come back to your island and cut the bridge.
Make yourself and your team super strong and make a bow.

If you have time, make an UltraDefender2000BOEM! In other words… a TNT launcher!
Save up some enderpearls, go to the last team's egg, and shoot them into oblivion with your bow.

3. Team Players!

3...2...1...Go! You get it now!
1 for all and all for 1! As a team, you progress through the game, overpowering any player who walks solo.

4. Split!

3...2... blablabla! Everyone goes their own way and dominates the other teams solo.
This requires very good communication and some good pvp skills.

This is a very good tactic if you want to set a time record.

What are you doing?

I'm very curious what your style is! Maybe you have a completely different tactic? or a combination of multiple tactics?
If I have forgotten a very good tactic, please let me know!

Personally, I have multiple tactics that I use.
It depends on my mood and the person I play with.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
1. The Rusher

3...2...1... Go! Grab iron and go straight to the neighbors to demolish their egg. when they're gone, move on to the next team until there's no one left! 😈

2. Island Campers

3...2...1...Go! Fast! Farm enough gold to pop obsidian around the egg and build to the center, get diamonds, come back to your island and cut the bridge.

If you have time, make an UltraDefender2000BOEM! In other words… a TNT launcher!
Save up some enderpearls, go to the last team's egg, and shoot them into oblivion with your bow.

3. Team Players!

1 for all and all for 1! As a team, you progress through the game, overpowering any player who walks solo.

4. Split!

3...2... blablabla! Everyone goes their own way and dominates the other teams solo.

What are you doing?

I'm very curious what your style is! Maybe you have a completely different tactic? or a combination of multiple tactics?

I'm the rusher xd, I don't like being on the island and I just want to pvp. But I always play team and my friend does the egg and diamonds and I rush :)

Reactions: Cubelett

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
I'm the rusher xd, I don't like being on the island and I just want to pvp. But I always play team and my friend does the egg and diamonds and I rush :)
That's something we often do too! That's a very good strategy

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
Yeah, do you also play other game modes? Like Skywars, Lucky Islands, or something else?
Yes, not very often but when I don't have any friends online I sometimes play some PvP Duels, FFA and SkyWars solo.
I also often warm up with this before playing EggWars.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
depending on the map, on if I'm playing with friends on 4v4s its always rush, normally on 4s there isn't many teams, so its fairly fast paced so rush there. On 2v2s me and my friend usually split up, he goes for mid control and I rush, or visa versa. I'm not one to sit at base doing nothing

• Love
Reactions: Cubelett

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1. The Rusher

2. Island Campers

3. Team Players!

4. Split!

What are you doing?

I prefer to rush, but it depends on the map, because there are a few maps where rushing at the beginning of the game is not an option.

Reactions: Silco and Cubelett

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I do 1, 3, and 4. I do 1 when I'm playing alone. 3 or 4 depending on who I'm playing with. I do 4 if like what OP said, if my team mate(s) are good at PvP and I do 3 if my team mate(s) are either average or below average at PvP

Reactions: Silco

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I am doing the combination of all those I think. The tactics I and my team make vary according to the match we are playing in. But I never destroy my bridge because if I do that I will loose my access to the mid.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom