Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Hey yo! I have been realizing that people have been making threads on strategies on how to win EggWars. These usually only consist of 1 or 2 strats. Well, I want to make a thread that gives options to different types of players. (I have no clue about kits since I play bedrock :3 )

The Camper- I have watched campers and have came up with some strats for them. First, I realized that most campers are new players, so they don't what to do (unless they played any other games like Egg Wars). First, campers, dont sit their trying to set a record for the worlds highest wall made of concrete, or the worlds biggest obisidian pyramid. Go to middle and get diamonds and gold, because in majority of maps you only spawn with iron gens. Which gives you beginners loot, so when it comes to someone raiding your base, there is a good chance that the other player has the best gear in that mode, so you will get "rekt". Also, if you do build walls DONT JUST BUILD THEM HIGH! Make them have layers so it takes longer for attacks to mine. If you do follow my tactics about going to middle, buy obisdian and use it on a inner layer of waller and make the outer layer concrete.

The Rusher- I know there are a lot of people who like to immediatly rush middle or spawn right when the game starts,so here is some strategies. Get the builder kit and cover your egg (which should be able to be fully covered with only 5 blocks). Then buy blocks and speed bridge. You can bridge normally too, but I sugest you do it in a more hidden area and crouch! If your playing with a teamate(s), they can bridge too middle or to an enemy while you sit on the iron gen. When on the iron gen, buy the leather armor pack, stone sword, extra blocks, and at least an iron pickaxe (recommended 32 iron pickaxe, but you get whatever). Later on you can buy better gear, also I find it helpful to buy a bow. The rest is up too you, good luck gamer.

(Note: Under all circumstances
DO NOT SKY BASE! Sky basing is the ultimate sign of weakness, because your showing the enemy you have no standing chance at beating them at all. You will also starve to death, eventually run out of blocks, your allowing your enemy to get more gear. Also, THEY WILL TRY TO GET YOU! Don't think your safe, because they want a win.)

The Tryhard- Yes I know this is interesting that im putting "Tryhard" in here. But I feel like this could help some kids *cough my cousin @DevBasic1 cough*. First, when you die, don't automatically assume that they "hacked" or "glitched", they could be better than you. Second, help your dang teammate when they are in a fight! Don't sit their and watch and wait for you teammate to die so you can swoop in a steal the kill. Third, when you lose or win, dont be toxic in chat. When you lose don't say "HAX, YOU HACKER, NICE KILL AURA!", theres no need. When you win dont say "gg ez", that's being really smart allicy.

The AFK- I know things can happen all this sudden, like your mom tells you to do the dishes. However, if you join a match and intend to go afk, leave! There is nothing more annoying then a teammates who doesn't play the game. If you are going to go AFK at least be courteous and type "AFK" in chat so your teammate can have some sort of clue.

The Hacker- You love to feed of human misery. Just play fair like all other players, if you train you can actually become good! (Shock! I know right!?) Also if Sentinel doesn't catch you and you win, don't say " gg ez".

The Supporter- You are not toxic and you love to support your team! 1, you should upgrade your gens so you and your team can better gear (and they will be happy you are doing something). 2, if your teammate dies, you can give them some gear from your inventory or chest so they can keep going out. 3, help your teammate when they are in combat, because maybe they need to step back and heal real quick. 4, in the chat if you lose or win just say gg (for that 1 extra XP point).

Thanks for reading! I know I kinda got off topic in some places but I hope this helps! If you have anything you wanna add, please share! - DevAwsome1

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US

DO NOT SKY BASE! Sky basing is the ultimate sign of weakness, because your showing the enemy you have no standing chance at beating them at all. You will also starve to death, eventually run out of blocks, your allowing your enemy to get more gear. Also, THEY WILL TRY TO GET YOU! Don't think your safe, because they want a win.)
I mean it's bannable too but this article gave me a big smile, keep it up!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It's camping, "Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing..." So yeah don't do it!

Reactions: DevAwsome1

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
It's camping, "Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing..." So yeah don't do it!
I thought you were talking about how i could get ban because of the article. XD

Reactions: Ma7mouD

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Some very poor advice given here. In fact, the information you have listed is so inadequate that I am led to believe that it is sarcasm.

One specific point I would like to oppose is you saying that we should not say "gg ez". I think you have it the wrong way around.
Telling the opponent that they are easy after you destroy them is good and competitive, and will in fact inspire them to beat you in the next game. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than seeing "easy" after you die. It is this competitive spirit that we must encourage as players of the tactical game (eggwars).

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hey yo! I have been realizing that people have been making threads on strategies on how to win EggWars. These usually only consist of 1 or 2 strats. Well, I want to make a thread that gives options to different types of players. (I have no clue about kits since I play bedrock :3 )

The Camper- I have watched campers and have came up with some strats for them. First, I realized that most campers are new players, so they don't what to do (unless they played any other games like Egg Wars). First, campers, dont sit their trying to set a record for the worlds highest wall made of concrete, or the worlds biggest obisidian pyramid. Go to middle and get diamonds and gold, because in majority of maps you only spawn with iron gens. Which gives you beginners loot, so when it comes to someone raiding your base, there is a good chance that the other player has the best gear in that mode, so you will get "rekt". Also, if you do build walls DONT JUST BUILD THEM HIGH! Make them have layers so it takes longer for attacks to mine. If you do follow my tactics about going to middle, buy obisdian and use it on a inner layer of waller and make the outer layer concrete.

The Rusher- I know there are a lot of people who like to immediatly rush middle or spawn right when the game starts,so here is some strategies. Get the builder kit and cover your egg (which should be able to be fully covered with only 5 blocks). Then buy blocks and speed bridge. You can bridge normally too, but I sugest you do it in a more hidden area and crouch! If your playing with a teamate(s), they can bridge too middle or to an enemy while you sit on the iron gen. When on the iron gen, buy the leather armor pack, stone sword, extra blocks, and at least an iron pickaxe (recommended 32 iron pickaxe, but you get whatever). Later on you can buy better gear, also I find it helpful to buy a bow. The rest is up too you, good luck gamer.

The Tryhard- Yes I know this is interesting that im putting "Tryhard" in here. But I feel like this could help some kids *cough my cousin @DevBasic1 cough*. First, when you die, don't automatically assume that they "hacked" or "glitched", they could be better than you. Second, help your dang teammate when they are in a fight! Don't sit their and watch and wait for you teammate to die so you can swoop in a steal the kill. Third, when you lose or win, dont be toxic in chat. When you lose don't say "HAX, YOU HACKER, NICE KILL AURA!", theres no need. When you win dont say "gg ez", that's being really smart allicy.

The AFK- I know things can happen all this sudden, like your mom tells you to do the dishes. However, if you join a match and intend to go afk, leave! There is nothing more annoying then a teammates who doesn't play the game. If you are going to go AFK at least be courteous and type "AFK" in chat so your teammate can have some sort of clue.

The Hacker- You love to feed of human misery. Just play fair like all other players, if you train you can actually become good! (Shock! I know right!?) Also if Sentinel doesn't catch you and you win, don't say " gg ez".

The Supporter- You are not toxic and you love to support your team! 1, you should upgrade your gens so you and your team can better gear (and they will be happy you are doing something). 2, if your teammate dies, you can give them some gear from your inventory or chest so they can keep going out. 3, help your teammate when they are in combat, because maybe they need to step back and heal real quick. 4, in the chat if you lose or win just say gg (for that 1 extra XP point).

Thanks for reading! I know I kinda got off topic in some places but I hope this helps! If you have anything you wanna add, please share! - DevAwsome1
Yes! Very detailed thread covering all the Eggwars ‘people’!

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Some very poor advice given here. In fact, the information you have listed is so inadequate that I am led to believe that it is sarcasm.

One specific point I would like to oppose is you saying that we should not say "gg ez". I think you have it the wrong way around.
Telling the opponent that they are easy after you destroy them is good and competitive, and will in fact inspire them to beat you in the next game. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than seeing "easy" after you die. It is this competitive spirit that we must encourage as players of the tactical game (eggwars).
I under stand your construct critism.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

“gg ez” isnt a statement used to bring in more competitive spirit, its what all the toxic people say to annoy people and make them play recklessly. No rule against it but its just a jerky move. I personally see people who do this as less experienced because they feel the need to rub in every kill, better players are happy with a kill but dont need to make a big deal of it.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Th
“gg ez” isnt a statement used to bring in more competitive spirit, its what all the toxic people say to annoy people and make them play recklessly. No rule against it but its just a jerky move. I personally see people who do this as less experienced because they feel the need to rub in every kill, better players are happy with a kill but dont need to make a big deal of it.
Thanks for the feed back!

Reactions: DevBasic1

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I am in complete disagreement. In the golden age of eggwars, the "gg ez" was a very prominent chat message. Now, in the days of chat filters and increased mutes, people are less competitive in the realm of eggwars and more social, afraid to make enemies, and this has in fact increased the amount of cross team bans due to people not wanting to attack each other due to the lack of ferocity in games.
I would say the lack of "gg ez" in chat is not solely responsible for this, but probably plays a bigger role than you may think.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

DevBasic1

May 2, 2020
I am in complete disagreement. In the golden age of eggwars, the "gg ez" was a very prominent chat message. Now, in the days of chat filters and increased mutes, people are less competitive in the realm of eggwars and more social, afraid to make enemies, and this has in fact increased the amount of cross team bans due to people not wanting to attack each other due to the lack of ferocity in games.
I would say the lack of "gg ez" in chat is not solely responsible for this, but probably plays a bigger role than you may think.
gg ez is just a thing that hackers say to put other people down and to make themselves feel good and they just like to do that to annoy people who are just trying to play the game the right way

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom