Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like more minigames by minerware?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would be nice, but it doesn't have to.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking about minerware minigames. Maybe it would be nice if there would come some more minigames. For example:

A lot of zombies in the middle trying to kill the players. If you survive this the given time, you'll get a point.

A lot of zombies/skeletons/spiders in the middel, if you kill 5 (with hard 8) zombies you'll get a point.

Make obsidian, the player gets a lava and a water bucket. If you made obsidian, you'll get a point.

Place the most blocks, everyone gets unlimited blocks. The 5(or less/more) best players get a point.

I don't know or someone likes this minigames, but I wanted to share it! :)

-- CallMeSanta--

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I was thinking about minerware minigames. Maybe it would be nice if there would come some more minigames. For example:

A lot of zombies in the middle trying to kill the players. If you survive this the given time, you'll get a point.

A lot of zombies/skeletons/spiders in the middel, if you kill 5 (with hard 8) zombies you'll get a point.

Make obsidian, the player gets a lava and a water bucket. If you made obsidian, you'll get a point.

Place the most blocks, everyone gets unlimited blocks. The 5(or less/more) best players get a point.

I don't know or someone likes this minigames, but I wanted to share it! :)

-- CallMeSanta--

Essentially 1 and 2 can be combined, and made into a minerware boss game. The goal would be to survive waves of zombies, the person with the most zombie kills wins the boss game. I also like the obsidian one, although that one should have a smaller time to complete it because it is pretty easy. The last one can also be made into a boss game, but it would be fine as a minigame as well.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Essentially 1 and 2 can be combined, and made into a minerware boss game. The goal would be to survive waves of zombies, the person with the most zombie kills wins the boss game. I also like the obsidian one, although that one should have a smaller time to complete it because it is pretty easy. The last one can also be made into a boss game, but it would be fine as a minigame as well.

Yeah I like your idea with the combination of the zombies! It would been nice for a boss game.

Reactions: Smoothlyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom