Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cris_96

Jul 19, 2016
Hi cubecraft! I'm here today to suggest a new system for diamond generator, add a kick system if a player stay afk on diamond generator (maybe more than 1 minute) or something like emerald generator. I have people that remain afk on diamond generator 5 or more minutes for take 2 stack of diamond and buy a full diamond armor without helping the team.
I don't want other, only a kick system or something like this

Reactions: Keiran2k

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
In other words, you just want this implemented because you don't want people getting diamond armor?

And why should this only be for diamond generators? Shouldn't they add an AFK kick system for being AFK in a game wherever you are?

Cris_96

Jul 19, 2016
In other words, you just want this implemented because you don't want people getting diamond armor?

And why should this only be for diamond generators? Shouldn't they add an AFK kick system for being AFK in a game wherever you are?
I'm talking especially for diamond generator and I say "I have people that remain afk on diamond generator 5 or more minutes for take 2 stack of diamond and buy a full diamond armor without helping the team" and not "I have all player that stay on diamond generator" I want this implementation especially for diamond generator and if cubecraft add this for all generator and/or all minigame would be great

Cris_96

Jul 19, 2016
I have to admit, it is annoying when my team gets diamond armor even though it's quite useless in OP. However, there's really nothing you can do, and sometimes an AFK kick is not what you want in a game.
Sorry but if you play with me and I stay on diamond generator afk for diamond without helping you... What would you say to me? or what would you do?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So, when i stay for 2 minutes ON a diamond generator i will get kicked, im just gonna stay in front of it.
Btw if this was an real thing than you will stay on the generator for one minute and thaypn you gotta run before you get kicked :/

Cris_96

Jul 19, 2016
So, when i stay for 2 minutes ON a diamond generator i will get kicked, im just gonna stay in front of it.
Btw if this was an real thing than you will stay on the generator for one minute and thaypn you gotta run before you get kicked :/
I say "on diamond generator" but maybe with a radius of action like emerald generator

I would just quit the game XD
Yes but it's annoying or not?

Cris_96

Jul 19, 2016
1. Mid
2. Other island
3. Move on to gold
4. I never use my own diamond generator anyway so idc :p

Also I don't like the afk kick, 1 minute? What if i need to go to the toilet?

I say "1 minutes" for example and if you play on a map of 3 player and one of your team is dead because you don't have the egg?

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
If you are so annoyed of people being afk on or next to the diamond gen, the best solution will be a solo game. No teammates who afk on it, so you can have them yourself. In my opinion the kicking after a certain time isn't really fair.
For example: your teammate has taken out some eggs and players already, but he has to do something real quick so he is standing on the diamond gen. When he comes back he is kicked because of it, that wouldn't be really fair since your teammate has done some work for the team.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No!
There is a strategy that me and my friends use,
One of them goes afk on the Diamond Gen so he/she can upgrade it till level 3
The other ones including me defend the egg or rush other islands are at mid farming resources.
When he/she is done with afking we have like 3/4 stacks of Diamonds and then we get ourselves good armor/weapons and rush the last couple of islands...
Also some people could have gone to the bathroom or had to do important stuff that's why I don't really support this idea...

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
upload_2016-12-29_12-58-4.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
One minute?
What if you gotta... You know... Go to the bathroom in the meanwhile? :l
Because often, when people are afk, that's usually what they're doing...

Also some people could have gone to the bathroom or had to do important stuff
Important stuff in the bathroom? ;]

Reactions: larswijn

Keiran2k

Oct 22, 2016
somewhere
Hi cubecraft! I'm here today to suggest a new system for diamond generator, add a kick system if a player stay afk on diamond generator (maybe more than 1 minute) or something like emerald generator. I have people that remain afk on diamond generator 5 or more minutes for take 2 stack of diamond and buy a full diamond armor without helping the team.
I don't want other, only a kick system or something like this
Really? a minute....? I don't know.... I would say like five minutes or something but 1...? no.

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
Not just diamond gens because i've played in games where someone sits on a gold/iron/dia gen and just stays there the whole game and does nothing than collect the token. And they don't even buy anything with it so it gets really annoying. Nice idea +1

D

Deleted member 169486

5 minutes minimum and a countdown starting at 30 seconds.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im pretty sure an AFK kick system in general would be nice, 5 minutes maybe?
That gives enough time to go to the restroom, grab a snack, get water, etc.
But 1 minute??? Are you insane?

Just simply go to mid and het diamonds there. Ots mot that difficult.
(Unless youve broken your bridge to everywhere and started camping :eek:)
There is more diamond gens at mid in the first place.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom