Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think if a player spends 5 minutes on any generator, aside from iron, they should not get kicked from the game, but bounced off of the generator, TO A SAFE SPOT, but bounced off the generator.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
So, when i stay for 2 minutes ON a diamond generator i will get kicked, im just gonna stay in front of it.
Btw if this was an real thing than you will stay on the generator for one minute and thaypn you gotta run before you get kicked :/

Yeah.
I believe at a level 1 diamond generator in EggWars it would probably take you over a minute just to get full iron. You would have to hop off, potentially losing your spot. IF this thing was implemented, I think it should be 10 minutes.

Reactions: Troublesomee

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I don't know where my reply went...

But what I was saying was it would possibly take 1 minute to get full iron with a sword and a bow. So what that means is every minute you would have to hop off, potentially losing your spot. IF this was implemented, it should be 10 minutes. Either way someone is going to find a way around this.

EDIT: Never mind, it was on page 2....

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
Yeah.
I believe at a level 1 diamond generator in EggWars it would probably take you over a minute just to get full iron. You would have to hop off, potentially losing your spot. IF this thing was implemented, I think it should be 10 minutes.

It should depend on what level the generator is.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Personally I disagree with the idea, this is because it's fairly easy to get 'tokens' even when someone is in the generator. Hold shifts few times and move round the generator, and 9/10 times you will start picking up the tokens.

Therefore I feel this suggestion is not needed.

U

Unipotato

Maybe just bump them away from the generator to the spawn so that you don't lose a teammate if they need to do something but everyone else can still get tokens.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree, this might cause so many false kick, and players will come to forums asking why I was kicked.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
But, I mean, is a afk kick really worth it? Cause like, as said above- people need the toilet, or perhaps they need to pick up an important phone call during the game itself and they come back only to find that they were kicked from the game. That would be really annoying. Also, people make strategies out of afking gens. (Even at the start of the game.) Usually, when I'm playing, one of my team mates will afk the gold generator for obsidian (In normal) or do something else in the back ground for a short time (Overpowered). This helps the team- yet (providing that the afk kick system was added) they come back to find that they have been kicked. A team mate being kicked would also be unfair on the team itself as they would a lose a player in their team and it would lead them to have a disadvantage to the game (a disadvantage that wasn't caused by the whole team itself). Like, if you do'nt have an egg and suddenly your last team mate has been kicked for afking the generator at mid or an island you yourself would be at a loss and would more likely than not lose the game. (I'm talking maps such as Tea Party in this example. Since, there are 5 players per team and if you have 1-3 players because 2 of your members have afk'd a gen.). I would much rather have a team mate that is camping a generator who later on gets good stuff because to be honest, in the long term if they get full diamond it is still beneficial for the team as they now have a team mate that is going to have a lot of armour durability on their set of diamond and honestly, who says they aren't going to give the diamonds to their team mates, or make a spare chest? You never know what they are going to do with the diamonds/tokens. I don't think this should be added as I personally think it would ruin the game just a little bit :/ but then again that's my opinion ;P I think the cons of this suggestion over throw the pros ;P but idk. This is unnecessarily long sorry ;P

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi cubecraft! I'm here today to suggest a new system for diamond generator, add a kick system if a player stay afk on diamond generator (maybe more than 1 minute) or something like emerald generator. I have people that remain afk on diamond generator 5 or more minutes for take 2 stack of diamond and buy a full diamond armor without helping the team.
I don't want other, only a kick system or something like this

i agree , because after 7 days (due to Eggwars Stats) playing eggwars , i saw that the 80% of players who afking for so long in dia generator are noobs , who can't do a 2 block jump , so they die and bye bye the diamonds as long as the team!

*with 7 days of playing eggwars, i mean the hours of playing eggwars, which can be found in each player's stats as hologram!

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
i agree , because after 7 days (due to Eggwars Stats) playing eggwars , i saw that the 80% of players who afking for so long in dia generator are noobs , who can't do a 2 block jump , so they die and bye bye the diamonds as long as the team!

*with 7 days of playing eggwars, i mean the hours of playing eggwars, which can be found in each player's stats as hologram!

basically dont kick them from the game , just send them 15 blocks away!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sorry for the late reply! Thank you all for such a splendid year and I am exited for the next one to come!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SameToxicity's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
It’s been in the back of my head for a bit, and today I finally managed to update my formerly generic “About” section on my profile. Tell me what you think! Is there something else I should add?

P.S. if there’s any grammar errors, pls let me know :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on TottoOP's profile.
Hi Totto! How is your CubeHD tournament going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
Where are the weekly challenges?
Top Bottom