Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should diamond enchantments prices be lowered?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
Ok so there’s already another discussion like this, talking about how level 100 is super hard to get and all that, but I would say that I am one of the better skyblock players in cubecraft bedrock. Level 100 is rather easy to get, but from there it gets a lot harder. I have a level 14 diamond pick that I have been working on for ages and if the levels keep increasing how they have been, a level 20 pick would cost 400 levels! In all it would take 4,200 levels to get a max diamond tool/equipment. I think this is wayyyy too much.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so there’s already another discussion like this, talking about how level 100 is super hard to get and all that, but I would say that I am one of the better skyblock players in cubecraft bedrock. Level 100 is rather easy to get, but from there it gets a lot harder. I have a level 14 diamond pick that I have been working on for ages and if the levels keep increasing how they have been, a level 20 pick would cost 400 levels! In all it would take 4,200 levels to get a max diamond tool/equipment. I think this is wayyyy too much.
Yes it’s high. But not for me so keep it the way it is so I can flex my level 20 tools lol

D

Deleted member 489420

Yes it’s high. But not for me so keep it the way it is so I can flex my level 20 tools lol
how selfish, think about others that are less commited to this game and are not willing to spend 70 days in sb.
yes i think it should be decreased to 40 lvl instead of 50 lvl

Last edited by a moderator:

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
True, true. I started playing Bedrock yesterday and will see for myself if it’s as hard as everyone says. :p
But it's not for bedrock players, cause the amount of mobs present creates a lot of lag and frame issues so it's hard to get levels.

Ender Kraft

Novice Member
Aug 7, 2020
True, true. I started playing Bedrock yesterday and will see for myself if it’s as hard as everyone says. :p
Bedrock consists of mobile players too and I am one of them, and most of the time mobile players are the one who experience nthe most amount of lag, on pc it's not that much u can easily play with over 100 spawners and on mobile the game starts lagging on 30 spawners

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock consists of mobile players too and I am one of them, and most of the time mobile players are the one who experience nthe most amount of lag, on pc it's not that much u can easily play with over 100 spawners and on mobile the game starts lagging on 30 spawners
Yeah I play with people of all platforms. Ps4, mobile, switch and ofc pc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
Top Bottom