Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should diamond enchantments prices be lowered?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
Ok so there’s already another discussion like this, talking about how level 100 is super hard to get and all that, but I would say that I am one of the better skyblock players in cubecraft bedrock. Level 100 is rather easy to get, but from there it gets a lot harder. I have a level 14 diamond pick that I have been working on for ages and if the levels keep increasing how they have been, a level 20 pick would cost 400 levels! In all it would take 4,200 levels to get a max diamond tool/equipment. I think this is wayyyy too much.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so there’s already another discussion like this, talking about how level 100 is super hard to get and all that, but I would say that I am one of the better skyblock players in cubecraft bedrock. Level 100 is rather easy to get, but from there it gets a lot harder. I have a level 14 diamond pick that I have been working on for ages and if the levels keep increasing how they have been, a level 20 pick would cost 400 levels! In all it would take 4,200 levels to get a max diamond tool/equipment. I think this is wayyyy too much.
Yes it’s high. But not for me so keep it the way it is so I can flex my level 20 tools lol

D

Deleted member 489420

Yes it’s high. But not for me so keep it the way it is so I can flex my level 20 tools lol
how selfish, think about others that are less commited to this game and are not willing to spend 70 days in sb.
yes i think it should be decreased to 40 lvl instead of 50 lvl

Last edited by a moderator:

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
True, true. I started playing Bedrock yesterday and will see for myself if it’s as hard as everyone says. :p
But it's not for bedrock players, cause the amount of mobs present creates a lot of lag and frame issues so it's hard to get levels.

Ender Kraft

Novice Member
Aug 7, 2020
True, true. I started playing Bedrock yesterday and will see for myself if it’s as hard as everyone says. :p
Bedrock consists of mobile players too and I am one of them, and most of the time mobile players are the one who experience nthe most amount of lag, on pc it's not that much u can easily play with over 100 spawners and on mobile the game starts lagging on 30 spawners

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock consists of mobile players too and I am one of them, and most of the time mobile players are the one who experience nthe most amount of lag, on pc it's not that much u can easily play with over 100 spawners and on mobile the game starts lagging on 30 spawners
Yeah I play with people of all platforms. Ps4, mobile, switch and ofc pc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy birthday :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday, Muffin! 🧁
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom