Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Hey there!

I have quite interesting suggestion. This command appears on almost every single minecraft server, but it's still unavailable on cubecraft. I'm talking about /stats command. I think it's really good option for players, because they can see, if such a player is decent at the game, or not. Level isn't good determinant of being actually good at a game. I'm pretty sure, many players will be amazed, if this option would come out. What do you think about it?

I wrote this thread yesterday. Some people decided to give it a try. There were 9 votes for "Of course, It would be great", however 6 people voted for "I don't think so" because they didn't want their privacy to be invaded. I predicted that already and here are lists of commands that should appear, when statistics update would actually come out.

/stats allows you to check your own statistics of the game

/stats <Player123> allows you to check other player statistics. If of course they agree, using the command below.​

/togglestats allows you to turn your statistics invisible to other players. This thing should exist, so people won't care for their statistics privacy to be invaded.

/stats reset, /stats reset confirm allows you to irreversibly reset your stats (not level). This command would be really risky, so that's why I also put command /stats reset confirm (Just to make sure a player knows what he's doing) .​

You can check your stats ONLY IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY IN GAME!
You cannot also check your statistics from other game than the one you're playing at the moment.
This means you don't have possibility to check your, for example skywars stats, while you're currently playing eggwars, or checking your statistics while in lobby.

WHAT WILL BE SHOWN IN STATISTICS?

RANKING:
GAMES PLAYED:
WINS:
KILLS:
DEATHS:
K/D:
POSSIBILITY OF WINNING (PERCENTAGE):

Now i'll explain everything one by one.

Ranking: shows you're place in the global leaderboard.
Games played: shows how many games you've played already
Wins: shows how many games have you won.
Kills: How many players have you killed.
Deaths: How many times have you lost. Leaving an ongoing game will count as death too.
K/D: it's a division amount of your kills, by amount of your deaths.
Possibility of winning: It's a division of games you won, by the games you've played, multiplied by 100%

Okay, I think I've explained everything for now.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to ask.
Let's discuss about this again.
I hope you'd like this idea!
God bless you ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom