Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
From what I experience, there aren't that many German speakers as there are Dutch, English, Spanish and Arab speakers that I come across. Can't think of any good reason that this needs to be added.

you say because englisch chat! wie habe no Deutsch sprachechat

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If another chat for another language were to be added, I'd say a Svenska (Swedish) chat would be the top option. If you look at the majority of Lucky Islands players, they are pretty much mainly Swedish. From what I've seen, many of the Swedish players either don't chat in Discord at all due to there not being a proper channel (Besides other-languages), or their English isn't all that good. I'd say adding a Swedish chat would only be a better option (Not to bash the other languages), only because there are more players that are Swedish rather than German.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
there need to be deutsch chat not any language or englisch chat... EINE DEUTSCH SPRACHECHAT!
Gonna assume it was you on Cube discord complaining about not having a channel for it. With that, I'm gonna tell you not to bypass as that's the second account I've banned from you.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom