Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
From what I experience, there aren't that many German speakers as there are Dutch, English, Spanish and Arab speakers that I come across. Can't think of any good reason that this needs to be added.

you say because englisch chat! wie habe no Deutsch sprachechat

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If another chat for another language were to be added, I'd say a Svenska (Swedish) chat would be the top option. If you look at the majority of Lucky Islands players, they are pretty much mainly Swedish. From what I've seen, many of the Swedish players either don't chat in Discord at all due to there not being a proper channel (Besides other-languages), or their English isn't all that good. I'd say adding a Swedish chat would only be a better option (Not to bash the other languages), only because there are more players that are Swedish rather than German.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
there need to be deutsch chat not any language or englisch chat... EINE DEUTSCH SPRACHECHAT!
Gonna assume it was you on Cube discord complaining about not having a channel for it. With that, I'm gonna tell you not to bypass as that's the second account I've banned from you.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom