Votes: 31 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So heres a rundown of y the eggwars merge is bad. One is how the shop is messed up. I simply couldnt buy stuff quickly so i never really played the beta. Because i never really played it, i cant really say what i think. I will say having the auto bridge is really dumb cuz it removes the need to prectice speedbridging and wastes the talent of us players who know how to speedbridge. The biggest reason of all is that eggwars was ur biggest gamemode. The vast majority of players played the normal mode. Im not saying the new eggwars needs to be removed, but normal eggwars should still be a thing.

Bribe

Jul 31, 2020
I never got a chance to play the beta when it was out so i can't speak for that but since everyone is saying that the auto bridger takes away speed bridging, i have to disagree. Speed bridging is much more efficient than the auto bridger as you can do it much quicker and it is more cost effective. As for the emerald generator, I find it very well balanced. I can already tell from everything i'm seeing in this update that it's most likely going to get removed which I find very sad as it actually promotes creativity and makes the game a whole lot better for new and veteran players

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
All everyone is doing about this new update is complaining because they actually have to adapt to the game instead of doing the same thing over and over again

The same thing over and over again is what they want though, just with better features.
They dont want the entire meta changed.

PhilSwift76

🎥 Content Creator 🎥
Jun 20, 2020
www.youtube.com
The same thing over and over again is what they want though, just with better features.
They dont want the entire meta changed.
the meta is the exact same just push fast and don't let people get ems just like you wouldn't let them get diamonds and auto-bridgers are still worse than speedbridging

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom