Around
Pronouns
She/They
Wait How would you do that?
Without teaming?
Teamer BAN
Lol
WOW THAT IS CRAZY
Nah, we killed everyone and then they left, and then we all did it. It isn't teaming, well technically is, if there is no one to go against.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Wow!
That's a lot of work, also that's really impressive!

Thank you. :)

We wanted to show how much we love our server. How much we take time on it, and enjoy the many games it has. We represent CubeCraft as players! Loyal players. None of us will ever leave Cube behind. We do things like these to support the fact that Cube has many loyal players, that play for hours beyond hours. This took us an hour and ten minutes. Cube FOREVER!

Reactions: MalakMos

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
That's nice!
I got 2 questions

1- Why??? - Because we want to represent how CubeCraft has loyal players, that are creative and amazing. We took an hour and thirty seven minutes out of our time to do this, to show how we all play on Cube for days beyond days!
2- How???
- It was simple, really. We got picks' and shovels, and worked our way from the bottom of the islands to the top. We made sure all leaf blocks were gone, items, and once we were done with the islands, we went to mid. Mid was easy, too. Then, we bridged to the glass where we start, making sure to destroy it behind us, and stood there to show we were done! - Simba fell off, half way through. xD

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
That.
Is.
Amazing.
Period.

Who won at the end? :p
Or did you guys all leave at the same time so that it was a tie?

Well, @Simbaaa fell off half way through. It was rather stupid on his part to jump off the bridge. xD But, I won. I was going to let @mikeymike_ win, but I guess him and @Snotsok__ wanted me to win. They both jumped off. xD

Reactions: Simbaaa

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
upload_2017-6-13_14-14-2.png

This is a photo of us doing it half way through. It was amazing. And as you can see, our inventories included the items used to destroy the maps. xD

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-13_14-13-30.png
    upload_2017-6-13_14-13-30.png
    2 MB · Views: 90
Reactions: Simbaaa

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom