Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
1.-destroy the NEXUS
Hello, how are you 👋😃 I wanted to ask you if in the future you will put this game in cubecraft java and bedrock since for my tastes it is very good and fun I would be very excited to play this game with friends

2.-parties of more players
I would like them to increase not only the parties but also to have teams of 6 in "egg wars" "lucky island" etc. Because there is never a lack of a friend who is left out, also in games like "survival games" it would be nice if you could play with more friends although this could be a problem since having so many parties they would make teams of 6 and they would always win BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION

THANK YOU for reading me👻🤙

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
1.-destroy the NEXUS
Hello, how are you 👋😃 I wanted to ask you if in the future you will put this game in cubecraft java and bedrock since for my tastes it is very good and fun I would be very excited to play this game with friends

2.-parties of more players
I would like them to increase not only the parties but also to have teams of 6 in "egg wars" "lucky island" etc. Because there is never a lack of a friend who is left out, also in games like "survival games" it would be nice if you could play with more friends although this could be a problem since having so many parties they would make teams of 6 and they would always win BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION

THANK YOU for reading me👻🤙
The sad thing is that if you BUY a rank can have partys of more players but just paying :(, there are people that can do a 10 players party allowing to fill an entire game of CTF, IDK why, happens the same with friend slots.

Destroy the Nexus Is maybe too long, but I will like to see it too.

Salutaciones BROMAS.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont think cubecraft is going to add a new gamemode anytime soon, especially not something as big as the nexus. i've played the game before and as much fun it can be, it would take forever to make and is a bit close to eggwars in my opinion. you try to defend a specific thing, and when it dies, your death means game over. the only big difference is the bigger grind and no void.
it would be a great idea to add information about what the game is in case others have questions about it. this way you can prevent confusion and repeating questions.

when it comes to the parties, its one of the reasons why you should buy a rank (even tho i agree, only 3 people in nothing for a party and im way too stingy with my money). its been suggested a million times and im sure cubecraft wont change this.

Reactions: ArGus_5155
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom