Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on paypal or something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DepZy

Jan 18, 2017
Hi cubecraft i got banned permanently and i did an apeal but it got denied. So i am asknig to get my money back because i've had a lapiz rank. if I don't get my money back i'm going to make a call with Mojang to ask my money back
regards DepZy
paypal : robbe.liekens@hotmail.be

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hi cubecraft i got banned permanently and i did an apeal but it got denied. So i am asknig to get my money back because i've had a lapiz rank. if I don't get my money back i'm going to make a call with Mojang to ask my money back
regards DepZy
I am sorry, but you will not be receiving any money back for your rank. You agreed to the terms and conditions of cubecraft when you clicked accept, and that includes no money back. There is nothing you or Mojang can do. I would recommend not getting permanently banned next time you get a rank :P

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
regards DepZy
Sorry, but Cubecraft does not give money back.
It is in the policy that we don't give refunds. It's not our fault you were banned.
Therefore we shouldn't lose the money because of your choices. Thanks.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
regards DepZy
When you bought the rank, you agreed that you would not get your money back if you hacked. And, on top of that, it is your fault you got banned. So no, you won't get your money back. Sorry.

A

Aventador

You can't get a refund. I once purchased something and after a while, i was thinking like 'meh' and i mailed about it to cube. But they said they can't refund ANYTHING.

D

Deleted member 169486

You were banned twice. You should have know this was coming since you had been punished and continue to break the rules. As others have said you will not get your money back. Maybe in the future you will make better choices.

Dec 3, 2016
Inside Of A Computers Code
regards DepZy

I am sorry, but you will not be receiving any money back for your rank. You agreed to the terms and conditions of cubecraft when you clicked accept, and that includes no money back. There is nothing you or Mojang can do. I would recommend not getting permanently banned next time you get a rank :p

Yeah You Agreed To The Terms And Rules Youre Not Going To Get Youre Money Back

You Deserve Not To Get It Back Anyway You Hacked 3 Times!

B

Britney Spears

There's no way to get your money back. When you purchase a rank on the store you agree with the terms of services which clearly states there's no way to get back your money, you getting banned permanently means that it's entirely your fault as you already had a chance to refrain from hacking.

You can always try to private message the staff member that banned you on the forums, don't spam them, just kindly ask them about your ban and why you shouldn't be banned.

Goodluck.

Reactions: Aventador
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom