Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousPlayer

May 26, 2014
Hello! We made an Anonymous account because we didnt want caliocean to message us on skype. She usually cusses at us so we didnt want that to happen so we made an alt kinda account. Please dont give hate these are just the people we have that want her demoted.

Caliocean ABUSES her powers. People dont like her because she is rude. She was added in @ashleyflips skype conversation a while ago and was cussing. I dont think a mod should be childish enough to cuss out people. We have screenshots of it as well.
No we dont 'hate' her or anything. We honestly just dont want someone who abuses there commands and is rude to players on the server.
I have been looking at the forums lately and she has been muting people. She muted @ashleyflips for saying a fun fact. Like wow she said a fun fact? Oh yeah go right ahead cali and mute her.
In the mute appeal I noticed that everytime people asked for proof, she wouldnt give it. She kept saying she never needed proof. Its funny how a mod can lie alot and never get caught. I was there when she was muted but tried not to be involved. People were doing the #Unmuteashleyflips because everyone knew how stupid it was for her to be muted.
If cali doesnt like you, then you have a disadvantage. Because if you do one thing wrong, she will mute you. She will "Talk to her mod friends" then mute you. Maybe one warning. Maybe 2. Your still getting muted.

I know skype is a 3rd party platform but, If you had a mod on your server that actually cusses at players on skype would you HONESTLY want that? We do have screenshots but we would rather not put it here, only message to the owners maybe.

Please dont comment hate we honestly dont care if you want her demoted or not.

Here are the signatures-

MineCon_dude11
AshleyFlips
HanaGummyBears
Gwenplaysmc
samilee1919
Sahara27
cpc_21
Witherman50
SugaBuga09
Wolf2900496
Huahwi
ToxicWaste11
PinkSprinkles120
KittenLover156
Titanic07
Madmark12
Vokomort
Biboyqg
Flipboy10
Xcupcakelovelyx
Dachshunds101
LTDAN651
Jami_D

Once again please dont comment hate. This was just for the owners to see.
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Am speechless.. After this vile attack on a much respected mod, you actually believe this would work. I was speaking to a mod about this, perhaps changing to a temp mute, since I genuinely believe people deserve 2nd chances. But you have utterly destroyed yours and will stay perm muted and could possibly be banned. (I really think yous should be). I don't know all the facts about why Ashley and hana was muted. But you were both in the wrong, and instead of being mature and respectful, you have constantly argued with staff, and been disrespectful. And you haven't provided one shred of evidence to back up this 'story '. You believe a mod to be abusing their powers all you have to do is 'report a player ' and provide evidence. However all you have provided is a story, with signatures from your friends which are pretty much meaningless. Also, as for Skype, she linked in staff chat the vile language you used towards her, which was disgusting. If she did swear at you, she would of been defending herself, as most likely she was getting ganged up on. Finally you have the cheek to say "we honestly don't care if you want her demoted or not". well I care.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
You are completely twisting the story. Sure, you can get me demoted, but I'm not about to let someone change what happened, and state facts that are not correct about me. I have a good feeling I know who this is. I asked a friend to add me in call, because I didn't appreciate what was being said about me. You insulted me & called me stuff that doesn't make someone feel good about themselves. This was not a 'moderator" move, this was me defending myself & standing up for myself on Skype. I was smart enough, not to start drama on the server for other people to see, so I talked to you personally on Skype, and yes, I did cuss at you once because the way you cussed me out on call, and managed to insult me, called me a female prostitute got me heated, I got mad at the way you were acting towards me, calling me names, etc so I just told you how I felt and stated that I didn't like what you were saying about me. My actions towards you in that moment, in no means reflects my actions on the server. I just wanted to stand up for myself, and a Mod tag will not stop me from that if I am off the server, and speaking for myself. I am not childish nor rude, Just because I've muted ashleyflips & your friend HanaGummyBears, does not give you the right to bash, insult, cuss, and lie about me to other people.

Last edited:

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
You are completely twisting the story. Sure, you can get me demoted, but I'm not about to let someone change what happened, and state facts that are not correct about me. I have a good feeling I know who this is. I asked a friend to add me in call, because I didn't appreciate what was being said about me. You insulted me & called me stuff that doesn't make someone feel good about themselves. This was not a 'moderator" move, this was me defending myself & standing up for myself on Skype. I was smart enough, not to start drama on the server for other people to see, so I talked to you personally on Skype, and yes, I did cuss at you because the way you cussed me out on call, and managed to insult me and call me a female prostitute got me heated, I got mad at the way you were acting towards me, calling me names, etc so I just told you how I felt and stated that I didn't like what you were saying about me. My actions towards you in that moment, in no means reflects my actions on the server. I just wanted to stand up for myself, and a Mod tag will not stop me from that if I am off the server, and speaking for myself. I am not childish nor rude, Just because I've muted ashleyflips & your friend HanaGummyBears, does not give you the right to bash, insult, cuss, and lie about me to other people.
If I were you I would ask the owners if I could ban them. Just me though.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Caliocean is a nice respectful person. I agree 100% with what she said. And not to hate, but i saw the threads of ashley and hana. Cali is right, and you guys should just deal with it. plus, ITS A FREAKIN GAME, GET OVER IT. ITS NOT LIKE THE WORLD IS ENDING CAUSE YOU WERE MUTED!!!! So yeah xD stop this nonsense about cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom