1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demote Caliocean: Read for more details.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AnonymousPlayer, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonymousPlayer

AnonymousPlayer Member

Hello! We made an Anonymous account because we didnt want caliocean to message us on skype. She usually cusses at us so we didnt want that to happen so we made an alt kinda account. Please dont give hate these are just the people we have that want her demoted.

Caliocean ABUSES her powers. People dont like her because she is rude. She was added in @ashleyflips skype conversation a while ago and was cussing. I dont think a mod should be childish enough to cuss out people. We have screenshots of it as well.
    No we dont 'hate' her or anything. We honestly just dont want someone who abuses there commands and is rude to players on the server.
    I have been looking at the forums lately and she has been muting people. She muted @ashleyflips for saying a fun fact. Like wow she said a fun fact? Oh yeah go right ahead cali and mute her.
    In the mute appeal I noticed that everytime people asked for proof, she wouldnt give it. She kept saying she never needed proof. Its funny how a mod can lie alot and never get caught. I was there when she was muted but tried not to be involved. People were doing the #Unmuteashleyflips because everyone knew how stupid it was for her to be muted.
    If cali doesnt like you, then you have a disadvantage. Because if you do one thing wrong, she will mute you. She will "Talk to her mod friends" then mute you. Maybe one warning. Maybe 2. Your still getting muted.

I know skype is a 3rd party platform but, If you had a mod on your server that actually cusses at players on skype would you HONESTLY want that? We do have screenshots but we would rather not put it here, only message to the owners maybe.

Please dont comment hate we honestly dont care if you want her demoted or not.

Here are the signatures-

MineCon_dude11
    AshleyFlips
    HanaGummyBears
    Gwenplaysmc
    samilee1919
    Sahara27
    cpc_21
    Witherman50
    SugaBuga09
    Wolf2900496
    Huahwi
    ToxicWaste11
    PinkSprinkles120
    KittenLover156
    Titanic07
    Madmark12
    Vokomort
    Biboyqg
    Flipboy10
    Xcupcakelovelyx
    Dachshunds101
    LTDAN651
    Jami_D

Once again please dont comment hate. This was just for the owners to see.
    @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

2. Nyanbaz

Nyanbaz Guest

No way. Caliocean is a great, responsible mod. She muted those people for a good reason.

3. ashleyflips

ashleyflips Member

Agreed.

Teun42 and AnonymousPlayer like this.
  4. HanaGummyBears

HanaGummyBears Member

I completely disagree with what you said. She is childish. She is rude. Whoever made this was right to do this :) Im glad I signed this c:

AnonymousPlayer likes this.
  5. HanaGummyBears

HanaGummyBears Member

6. ashleyflips

ashleyflips Member

I agree with this thread

AnonymousPlayer likes this.
  7. Nyanbaz

Nyanbaz Guest

8. AnonymousPlayer

AnonymousPlayer Member

Like I said, I dont care if you want her demoted or not. Please dont comment on this for you. I just wanted to say something to prove a point. @Nyanbaz @HanaGummyBears @ashleyflips

9. Catzilla24

Catzilla24 Member

This has gone too far.

10. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Am speechless.. After this vile attack on a much respected mod, you actually believe this would work. I was speaking to a mod about this, perhaps changing to a temp mute, since I genuinely believe people deserve 2nd chances. But you have utterly destroyed yours and will stay perm muted and could possibly be banned. (I really think yous should be). I don't know all the facts about why Ashley and hana was muted. But you were both in the wrong, and instead of being mature and respectful, you have constantly argued with staff, and been disrespectful. And you haven't provided one shred of evidence to back up this 'story '. You believe a mod to be abusing their powers all you have to do is 'report a player ' and provide evidence. However all you have provided is a story, with signatures from your friends which are pretty much meaningless. Also, as for Skype, she linked in staff chat the vile language you used towards her, which was disgusting. If she did swear at you, she would of been defending herself, as most likely she was getting ganged up on. Finally you have the cheek to say "we honestly don't care if you want her demoted or not". well I care.

11. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

.She got muted Hana deal with it, she might of not got unmuted if not for you. Anyways it was one of the people that made this thread.
    And she is a good mod that does her job, I dont know the story with Ash but its not for you to decide.

12. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    You are completely twisting the story. Sure, you can get me demoted, but I'm not about to let someone change what happened, and state facts that are not correct about me. I have a good feeling I know who this is. I asked a friend to add me in call, because I didn't appreciate what was being said about me. You insulted me & called me stuff that doesn't make someone feel good about themselves. This was not a 'moderator" move, this was me defending myself & standing up for myself on Skype. I was smart enough, not to start drama on the server for other people to see, so I talked to you personally on Skype, and yes, I did cuss at you once because the way you cussed me out on call, and managed to insult me, called me a female prostitute got me heated, I got mad at the way you were acting towards me, calling me names, etc so I just told you how I felt and stated that I didn't like what you were saying about me. My actions towards you in that moment, in no means reflects my actions on the server. I just wanted to stand up for myself, and a Mod tag will not stop me from that if I am off the server, and speaking for myself. I am not childish nor rude, Just because I've muted ashleyflips & your friend HanaGummyBears, does not give you the right to bash, insult, cuss, and lie about me to other people.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  13. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

If I were you I would ask the owners if I could ban them. Just me though.

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc likes this.
  14. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

Caliocean is a nice respectful person. I agree 100% with what she said. And not to hate, but i saw the threads of ashley and hana. Cali is right, and you guys should just deal with it. plus, ITS A FREAKIN GAME, GET OVER IT. ITS NOT LIKE THE WORLD IS ENDING CAUSE YOU WERE MUTED!!!! So yeah xD stop this nonsense about cali.

15. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

16. Driii

Driii Member

I was just gonna say that

xcupcakelovelyx and Nat like this.
  17. ashleyflips

ashleyflips Member

Im gonna get banned for agreeing with a thread... makes sense

18. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

If you were patient they might have reconsidered but then you argued and fought and hurt Cali....

19. ashleyflips

ashleyflips Member

"I was just standing up for myself"

20. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

As you`re friends were spamming Cali with hurtful things..

21. ashleyflips

ashleyflips Member

Well im not my friends, i cant control them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.