Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
First, the skype thing has nothing to do with CCG... Dont come to the forums to post skype complaint -_-... Secondly... The fact that hana and ashley were muted, dosent let the right to anyone to spam creative chat...thats just pathetic...Thirdly, i know there was an issue with ashley and cali before... So she did have warnings...Fourthly, Calis a responsible mod she as great judgement, and she knows it, and everyone knows it thats why she dosent need proof, you abused her and she did what right... Like efcluke said : I care if she gets demoted... And like eshuren said : Its Just A Game !!!!!!!...Anyways, dont demote cali...you WILL regret it... Now going to #SELFIEFTW to bring up my.mood from this nonsense

Thanks for reading

ashleyflips

Mar 15, 2014
First, the skype thing has nothing to do with CCG... Dont come to the forums to post skype complaint -_-... Secondly... The fact that hana and ashley were muted, dosent let the right to anyone to spam creative chat...thats just pathetic...Thirdly, i know there was an issue with ashley and cali before... So she did have warnings...Fourthly, Calis a responsible mod she as great judgement, and she knows it, and everyone knows it thats why she dosent need proof, you abused her and she did what right... Like efcluke said : I care if she gets demoted... And like eshuren said : Its Just A Game !!!!!!!...Anyways, dont demote cali...you WILL regret it... Now going to #SELFIEFTW to bring up my.mood from this nonsense

Thanks for reading
I didnt have warnings with my issue but im not going to talk about this here.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Dont really know what happend... So i wont go there eaghter (great grammar) but thats not my point

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
This is pretty ridiculous. If you didn't care about people wanting her demoted or not, then why make it a public thread? What are we going to discuss about that the OP cares about? Handle this situation privately

Caliocean is a great moderator, in my opinion. But, she obviously can't please everyone. As eshuren1 said, it's only a game. It's not meant to be perfectly civilized.

This thread is pretty much useless. I'd suggest locking it, and see what the CCG staff as a whole have to say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom