Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
  1. People that manage to get your password would be able to delete your account, even if you don't want it.
  2. Hi I'm an annoying brother that deletes my brother's forums account!
And you could imagine many more reasons to not to add this.

Reactions: Fliqa and Lilleh__

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
With all these recent privacy changes/rules/updates. I believe there should be a button to delete your cubecraft forum account. I think it's quite weird this hasn't been added yet in all the years this forum exists.
You have a point, but I think there should be confirmation before deleting your CubeCraft account for eternity, because hackers might hack your account and delete it easily themselves, so I think the 'confirmation before deleting' idea might be helpful if this was added in the CubeCraft forums, and the confirmation needs your email, I think you're already aware of that.

Reactions: Lilleh__
J

Jair567

You can message Tacosbefriends to delete your account. This is a better alternative than being able to press a button, because by the time he has managed to respond making sure you actually want to delete your account, anyone who tried to delete your account when using it once won't be able to.
I think 2FA would be enough to fix the problem of a 'hacker'. Making this your e-mail or a text message should be safe enough to be able to delete your account. If the 'hacker' would have control over this too there can be far worse things done than delete a minecraft forum account.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I think 2FA would be enough to fix the problem of a 'hacker'. Making this your e-mail or a text message should be safe enough to be able to delete your account. If the 'hacker' would have control over this too there can be far worse things done than delete a minecraft forum account.
It wouldn't exactly be the most popular descision if CubeCraft made 2FA compulsory. I really don't see anything wrong with the current system.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
With all these recent privacy changes/rules/updates. I believe there should be a button to delete your cubecraft forum account. I think it's quite weird this hasn't been added yet in all the years this forum exists.
Xenforo has updated their software to fit with GDPR. This clearly was not a need of GDPR, because it would have been added if it was.

As said above, you can pm tacosbefriends to delete your account. Which, doesn't take away that annoying brothers or hackers can't do the same thing, @Remi005, @Commissioned

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As said above, you can pm tacosbefriends to delete your account. Which, doesn't take away that annoying brothers or hackers can't do the same thing, @Remi005,
I believe Tacos responds with something like "are you sure?" If it was just your brother who was accessing your PC when you left it to go to the toilet then your account could still be saved from deletion

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
  1. People that manage to get your password would be able to delete your account, even if you don't want it.
1. Make a secure password... If that person get's your password it's your fault. I bet he won't do something good so...
2. Aren't we done with this? Make a secure password. Or tell your mother what meanie brother did.

And we can send a confirmation mail. Problem SOLVED

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
For an example, look how Facebook works. When you want to delete your FB account, the deleting proccess is 2 weeks long. In that time you have the opportunity to stop it and keep your account, + in that way...
You can message Tacosbefriends to delete your account
we don't need to disturb staff members anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
[QUOTE = "Jair567, post: 1006891"] Con todos estos cambios / reglas / actualizaciones de privacidad recientes. Creo que debería haber un botón para eliminar tu cuenta de foro de cubecraft. Creo que es bastante extraño que no se haya agregado aún en todos los años que este foro existe. [/ QUOTE]
I do not think that it's necessary

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom