Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
I was more talking about hacker reports where higher quality videos are needed (from my previous experience). If that's not the case then my bad :)
again again again "Staff Team Remove This Command For Abusing There's no need to repeat Please.

D

Deleted member 169486

OK, you have to look at it this. There are what, 30 staff members that can ban people and around 5k players a day? If even half of them thing someone is hacking, that's 2.5k reports they need to look though. That will take days, weeks, or months to get through, then they would just get more. And it's not going to be 1 report/2 people a day, it would be more like 10 reports/person, so around 50 thousand reports.

Oct 22, 2017
Imagine

You are in game
U see teamers -_-
U type /report "name"
A online player with spy rank tp to u
If the spy rank see that they are teaming, he ban them

Maybe the idea is not clear yet...
Its just an idea
i have been informed in the past that this has already been a thing also i always see players false calling hacks on random players so the staff would have to deal with innocent players which is a no no

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom