Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hello guys! my name is Tristan and I have recently joined the forums! I am someday wanting to become staff on this lovely server and hope I will make new friends along the way, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while now!
Welcome to the forums TJ2K6! We are very happy to see you here on the forums. The forums is a place to meet people, talk to people and make some new friends! Also did you already check out the CCG memes page? I should do that because its very funny! Have a nice day! :D

Reactions: TJ2K6

TJ2K6

Jun 21, 2020
Welcome to the forums TJ2K6! We are very happy to see you here on the forums. The forums is a place to meet people, talk to people and make some new friends! Also did you already check out the CCG memes page? I should do that because its very funny! Have a nice day! :D
I will definitely check out that page!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck with your Helper apply. You will make new friends here for sure!
If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me.

Have fun :)

TJ2K6

Jun 21, 2020
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck with your Helper apply. You will make new friends here for sure!
If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me.

Have fun :)
Thanks! I definitely will start a conversation with you if I am in a little pickle!

Reactions: Quis

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welcome!

The forums is a great place to start engaging in conversation and making new friends :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck on your endeavors to become a staff member one day!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello guys! my name is Tristan and I have recently joined the forums! I am someday wanting to become staff on this lovely server and hope I will make new friends along the way, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while now!

Welcome to the CubecraftGames Forums! The forums are a great way to get involved in the server and its community, you can suggest your ideas for gamemodes here or post some cubecraft related memes. You can also react on other people their suggestions (if you agree or not and why). I am sure you're going to like it here, don't forget to read the rules here : https://www.cubecraft.net/rules to help get you started well and to make sure you can use the forums safely!

I wish you some good luck and if you have any questions feel free to contact me! (;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom