SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

Most of you know that when you log into CubeCraft, a message will be sent to your online friends telling them that you are online, therefore, they'll probably send you a party invite, but you can't actually see it (the party invite) because you will be still on the loading screen for like 10 seconds or if you have bad Wi-Fi, you'll be still on the loading screen for 10-25 seconds I think, and after you actually enter the server, the party invite won't be shown in the chat because it got sent when you were on the loading screen for like 10-25 seconds, except if you open the party invites, so, my suggestion is to delay sending the message that tells you're online friends when you're online for 20 seconds so that when you actually enter the server, you're friends will see that message and send you the party invite, and you'll be able to see the party invite and deny it or accept it to play with your friends!

Feedback

-If you agree, please react with agree:agree:!
-If you disagree, please tell why :((
-Not sure? react with unsure:unsure: and tell why:(

All love to staff, members, and partners.

Cya!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

Most of you know that when you log into CubeCraft, a message will be sent to your online friends telling them that you are online, therefore, they'll probably send you a party invite, but you can't actually see it (the party invite) because you will be still on the loading screen for like 10 seconds or if you have bad Wi-Fi, you'll be still on the loading screen for 10-25 seconds I think, and after you actually enter the server, the party invite won't be shown in the chat because it got sent when you were on the loading screen for like 10-25 seconds, except if you open the party invites, so, my suggestion is to delay sending the message that tells you're online friends when you're online for 20 seconds so that when you actually enter the server, you're friends will see that message and send you the party invite, and you'll be able to see the party invite and deny it or accept it to play with your friends!

Feedback

-If you agree, please react with agree:agree:!
-If you disagree, please tell why :((
-Not sure? react with unsure:unsure: and tell why:(

All love to staff, members, and partners.

Cya!
I agree strongly with this, as I regularly sign on with a hidden party invite and unless I deliberately look for it, it doesn’t show.

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom