Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
In the game Skywars, I tried to break glass block at the start of the game but is there delay. I'm shooting arrows to player to kill but is there a delay.

In next game called lucky island, when I approach to a player to kill, I can't move and when I double press the forward button and I can see the FOV that I'm sprint but I can't move or aim anything then after that, when I fight a player I noticed that player is floating in the air for few seconds for no reason.

My ping is 3ms and the server ping is 30ms. 30-40ms is enough to me but I experienced delay in this game.

Skywars footage:
Lucky island (slowed footage):

ShahsMC

Jul 13, 2021
Yh I have been experiencing this recently as well and iv never had lag backs or delays ever since i started playing on cubecraft which was about 6 months ago. I always wonder if its got anything to do with the servers recent expansion towards Asia.

Reactions: se11 spartan

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeh, I've been experiencing it quite a bit. Sometimes it's down to my connection with my WiFi, sometimes it is, as @ShahsMC said, CubeCraft's servers fault. When the new lobby went live, I was so leggy and delayed in my actions. I play on Switch, famous, at least for me and my friend, for being leggy! My friend, who plays on Switch too, in a totally different part of the country, found it that as well. So did my other friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom