Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xBad_GodLife

Sep 7, 2018
Today I came with another idea that could make a "bom" in Minecraft again, two giant golems that move little by little from a base players must defend and attack the other's golem is like a hardcore but more fun, the modality should be 1.8 to make breezlys or fast bridge against the other golem, since in 1.9 the blocks are bugged, but if you could leave 1.9 then I recommend having a good internet or just doing fast bridge, the players would appear above their golem and while the golem moves super slow the other players must attack the other bridge the kits would be like that.

Gladiator: Iron sword, 2 golden apples, 16 fillets, leather armor and an arrow with push 1 and 5 arrows. (this kit is already incorporated the other kits are purchased with points)

Doctor: 5 gapps, 20 fillets, diamond sword and white leather chest, white pants and iron helmet (1000 points)

Tank: Iron armor, 2 golden apples, 12 fillets, 1 push bow and wooden sword (Built-in)

God: 3 golem eggs (with a plugin to attack the other team) sword with 1 diamond edge, gold armor (1600 points)

They could give their opinion and if it becomes positive they could add more kits that you would like ^ - ^

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm a bit confused, but basically this is a new game mode where players spawn on top of a massive golem that moves towards (or away) from the other teams golem? Not entirely sure what the end goal is to be honest. To kill the other teams golem or ???

xBad_GodLife

Sep 7, 2018
I'm a bit confused, but basically this is a new game mode where players spawn on top of a massive golem that moves towards (or away) from the other teams golem? Not entirely sure what the end goal is to be honest. To kill the other teams golem or ???
Exactly.

D

Deleted member 150344

The suggestion itself was a little hard to read because it was all bold and italicized
two giant golems that move little by little from a base players must defend and attack the other's golem is like a hardcore but more fun
Can you please provide a more detailed explanation... xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom