Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
Hi, whenever we join a new skywars/lucky islands match we select kit & it won't be saved for the next time we join match so we must choose again, it would be VERY nice if we select a kit once & it gets saved (Just like how we choose our title ik its different but its a saved setting)
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I agree too. In Java, there's already a thing like this, and it's too comfortable because you don't have to choose a kit everytime you join another game of skywars or lucky islands.
Nice suggestion!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy and Cubeir

Alvhawk

Member
Jul 2, 2020
12
13
9
25
Yeah, I always forget to choose a kit in the pregame especially if I am talking to someone and that would be really helpful. Good idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom