Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
How about cubecraft assigns helpers to certain parts of the forums. For example 2-4 people manage the ban department. And 2-4 manage the server discussions. Etc. I don't know if they do this already, but organization is a big role in teams. Especially one as good as cubecraft's.

Reactions: MooTa

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think cubecraft already sort of has this. Most mods monitor lobbies while a few try hard reports :3 and pretty much every staff member who uses the forums locks certain threads and delete's spam threads. In the end though its all up to what that person wants to do as a staff member and I don't think it's our place to tell them how to be staff.

Reactions: hgbf and zDutchie

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Well, there should be helpers and moderators on the ban department. I think staff should be able to do a little bit of everything. I have no idea how the staff system operates though.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
A bit of variety in "work" always keeps the job interesting. Could you imagine if you were designated the task of being one of the staff to watch over the forums and only moderate this part of the server? Not that monitoring the forums is a bad thing but being able to moderate all aspects of the server is what being a helper/mod+ is about.

Sure a bit of organisation is important when managing a large player base with a relatively small staff team, but I'm sure the guys communicate to each other and know what's expected of them.

N

Nikboo

As staff members, we have to keep an eye on everything that happens on the server and forums. It is pretty tricky since we have limited staff and Cubecraft is a massive network! :)

By being able to vary the work we do, we keep ourselfs motivated to carry on. For example, I try to find a balance with talking to others and playing with them, dealing with reports, taking a look at PvP & Assassins, reading forums and doing the other jobs that helpers do.

Reactions: Cynamooo

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I think cubecraft already sort of has this. Most mods monitor lobbies while a few try hard reports :3 and pretty much every staff member who uses the forums locks certain threads and delete's spam threads. In the end though its all up to what that person wants to do as a staff member and I don't think it's our place to tell them how to be staff.
^^....there are applications if you want to apply, people can't be trusted enough tbh.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom