Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59979

Whenever I play SG I always find I get enough food. The problem is that I end up finding so many different types of foods but in small amounts. For example, I have 2 raw chicken, 3 raw steak, 7 cookies, 3 bakes potatoes, 4 apples, 3 cooked steak and 2 cooked porkchops.

Im suggesting that instead of finding a small quanity of a large range of foods that you find less of a range and higher quantity. So instead of finding 2 raw chicken. a cooked steak and 2 apples we find 6 apples, etc. The numbers wouldnt be the exact same but the principle would be.

Why?:
- Why not?
- Finding a large range of small amounts of food is annoying
- It fills up your inventory

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
One possible advantage of having many different items is that the first player to open a chest might not want to take all of them, so another player has a chance to get some food. If I already have enough food and I don't already have a stack of them in my inventory, I'll just leave apples and raw meat in the chests to not clutter my inventory. But if I am really hungry I am happy to find some left over by someone else.
I actually wanted to propose the same for player trackers, give them different names to make them unstackable. When I see a player tracker, especially after the chest refill, I just shift click them into my inventory. If they didn't stack, I'd probably just leave them rather than throwing them out and burning them.

Reactions: Lezappen and Shamel

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No. Historically, on all SG servers throughout the years, they've always had every food type available to find in chests, excluding notch apples. Its because inventory management is a skill, and each food has different saturation/hunger bar values, some foods are better to eat when your hunger is low, others are better to eat when your hunger is almost full so you get an advantage. It is good to have that variety. As for the amounts of food, I don't think it should increase, it promotes people killing others as soon as they find them so they can take their food when they die so it speeds up games. Also, you can get cooked food from killing animals with flint and steel or lava.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom