Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KevinUwU

Jul 15, 2018
hey I have a good suggestion would help the people who take ban from sentinel while they aren't even cheating, sorry if my English is bad the suggestions is the developers make a special sign appears with the first ban message '' appears just the first time that means if they clicked back button it disappear '' this sign would help people if they got false ban to keep the ban message opened and start recording program then they can record their minecraft mods, client they are using and the version that would really help with false bans to get higher chance of their appeals get accepted, thanks

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
That's.. an amazing idea, imo. But if you log out, it's an insta-ban. To make sure the person doesn't change their clients.

But yeah, I love the idea where you're basically told you'll be false banned in a few seconds, please start recording your screen in case it's false, and show off your current mods and client you have. But in that case, you need to show a lot of proof, because ghost clients still exist; like, show your launcher, record your entire screen, launcher name and whatnot; and in case you log out once you see the sign you get instantly banned.

This would not only save a lot of people from a false ban but would also help with not wasting a crap ton of storage (I have around 20GB worth of videos I haven't gotten rid of because I record every single game, in case I get banned).
Anyways, +1

KevinUwU

Jul 15, 2018
That's.. an amazing idea, imo. But if you log out, it's an insta-ban. To make sure the person doesn't change their clients.

But yeah, I love the idea where you're basically told you'll be false banned in a few seconds, please start recording your screen in case it's false, and show off your current mods and client you have. But in that case, you need to show a lot of proof, because ghost clients still exist; like, show your launcher, record your entire screen, launcher name and whatnot; and in case you log out once you see the sign you get instantly banned.

This would not only save a lot of people from a false ban but would also help with not wasting a crap ton of storage (I have around 20GB worth of videos I haven't gotten rid of because I record every single game, in case I get banned).
Anyways, +1
thanks and yeah I mean show all my settings, version and everything should i record

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This already has been suggested before, and the reason it was not implemented was due to people would search for ghost clients.
Can confirm those clients are OP. Fiddled with a few a couple years back, on one of them I only had to press the 'F' key and all traces of the client would be wiped until I restarted.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It may sound good and all, but the majority of hacked clients can switch to invisible mode, meaning you won't be able to see the client. Even some clients that are allowed are capable of doing so

Anyhow, if players just switch their client to invisible, then there's not much to do and they'll just continue hacking

The idea sounds nice, but in reality this would not work out

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom