Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Death Tag

- What is it?
My idea of Death Tag, comes from the Minerware minigame, Hot Potato, basically a few people are it, and they would have to tag players who are not it.

- The Idea:
My idea for "Death Tag", is basically have a big game of people, like around 30 players, and about each game there will be 5 players who are it. They would have to tag a person who is not it, in under 30 seconds. If the thirty seconds are up, then you'll basically be a burnt potato.

- Roles:
The Evil Potato: The Evil Potato is the tagger, and would need to get players who are not it, under a time limit.
The Good Potato: The Good Potato, is a player who is not it, and would have to survive a series of events to win the game. In which I mean by events, I mean the Evil Potatoes trying to get the Good Potatoes.

- Power Ups:
- Shield: You can use the shield to protect yourself for 15 seconds from any of the Evil Potatoes.
-
Invisibility: Can be used by both roles. Basically if consumed, you can be invisible, and either hide or be sneaky and get a Good Potato.
-
Speed Boost: Can be used by both roles. If consumed, you'll get a 5 second speed boost, to either run away from the Evil Potato, or easily get a Good Potato

"This is cool but here is my idea for especialy different maps
Solo: up to 12 players a map (1 tagger)
Teams: up to 40 players a map (5 tagger)" - A suggestion from @Luminated Underpants

I think that is all for this suggestion. If you would like to add more to this suggestion, then please do! I will be glad if you did that!

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like This!! Only the name can be changed because already a game exist on mineplex named Death tag, But Then with skeletons. I'm not sure about it But I like it!

Reactions: Ghoste

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Erhm... there is a similar game on both Hypixel and Mineplex... this would be seen as a rip off :/ Though, otherwise I'd think it would be fun to have this game added! :)

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I like the idea of the game, but it is just a spin-off of the already created hot potato game on Minerware. And I don't think this game has enough to it to be an entirely separate game. But I think it would be a good replacement for the current hot-potato game in minerware.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Death Tag

- What is it?
My idea of Death Tag, comes from the Minerware minigame, Hot Potato, basically a few people are it, and they would have to tag players who are not it.

- The Idea:
My idea for "Death Tag", is basically have a big game of people, like around 30 players, and about each game there will be 5 players who are it. They would have to tag a person who is not it, in under 30 seconds. If the thirty seconds are up, then you'll basically be a burnt potato.

- Roles:
The Evil Potato: The Evil Potato is the tagger, and would need to get players who are not it, under a time limit.
The Good Potato: The Good Potato, is a player who is not it, and would have to survive a series of events to win the game. In which I mean by events, I mean the Evil Potatoes trying to get the Good Potatoes.

- Power Ups:
- Shield: You can use the shield to protect yourself for 15 seconds from any of the Evil Potatoes.
-
Invisibility: Can be used by both roles. Basically if consumed, you can be invisible, and either hide or be sneaky and get a Good Potato.
-
Speed Boost: Can be used by both roles. If consumed, you'll get a 5 second speed boost, to either run away from the Evil Potato, or easily get a Good Potato

I think that is all for this suggestion. If you would like to add more to this suggestion, then please do! I will be glad if you did that!

This is cool but here is my idea for especialy different maps
Teams: up to 40 players a map (5 tagger)

This idea is awesome and my idea with yours would make it more interesting what do you think?

Reactions: Ghoste

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Death Tag

- What is it?

- The Idea:

- Roles:

- Power Ups:
-
-

"This is cool but here is my idea for especialy different maps
Teams: up to 40 players a map (5 tagger)" - A suggestion from @Luminated Underpants

Seems very interesting!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
That's an impressive suggestion.
This game would be exiciting, By changing the title of the game would be
better, Since that name already exists on other servers.
Change it to "Potato Wars" or "Potato Tag" maybe
Although, Thanks for that suggestion, Game is really appreciated!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to vote yes as I use to play TNT tag on cube crafts old arcade and that was a fun game mode and hopefully, they bring something like that back as this is similar. +1 from me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom