Add death match in normal eggwars mode

• Yes, it'd be great!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, I do not like the idea

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

ReyGamerMX

May 14, 2017
I think it would be a good idea to add a death match since sometimes many fight, so I think that when some time passes (there are you: D) all the eggs break, and teleport to the center of the map, and fight, but that Can not escape bone, can not put blocks to escape, if they can put, but not to escape, I hope they put this, since I'm sick of a lot of camper, and I'm already sick!

(I dont speak english XD)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, it is true that There are a lot of campers. I dont think it is a Good idea, because that is not the game (a death match). Maybe on speed Eggwars. -1

Reactions: Exull

ReyGamerMX

May 14, 2017
It is true that there is a speed mode, but many people do not like maps, so I decided this idea

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it would be a good idea to add a death match since sometimes many fight, so I think that when some time passes (there are you: D) all the eggs break, and teleport to the center of the map, and fight, but that Can not escape bone, can not put blocks to escape, if they can put, but not to escape, I hope they put this, since I'm sick of a lot of camper, and I'm already sick!

(I dont speak english XD)
I personally don't like this
Firstly if you are a team/player who has better gear you could let people break your egg and then just easily win it would ruin any game of eggwars due to it not being like eggwars if you don't like the long games there are 2 solutions 1 play speed eggwars or 2 just join a smaller map with less islands This would just ruin eggwars in my opinion because it is supposed to be a waiting game which is pretty hard

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Campers aren't hard to kill. They can be time consuming but if you put your mind to it campers are easy because they're losers at their core. By camping they're eliminating the possibility of going out and winning and they are relying on others to lose, so build carefully if not in OP and you'll get them without much trouble.

Reactions: Milkyy

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Yes, it is true that There are a lot of campers. I dont think it is a Good idea, because that is not the game (a death match). Maybe on speed Eggwars. -1
Having death match would be nice, but camping in speed eggwars is almost impossible. First, if you're camping, other people can build quickly to your base, thanks to the speed effect. Campers also won't have punch bows, so it wouldn't be a big problem.

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom