Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd love to see a kill counter in Skywars as Survival Games has it too. The top 3 killers would also be nice. Then you can see who made the most kills and I think that'd be nice for yourself and for others to see on which place you ended.

Reactions: Maaarijn

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I am really want to see the top killers, but sincerely, cubecraft should implement original ideas, that probably other servers do not got them

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
At the end of the games say the top killings, and the players you've killed, I think that would be fine, how many you killed should appear when you died, so we would know how many people we killed
I don't like all of these ideas, because i like CubeCraft the way it is and i don't like to see CubeCraft adding things that 'other servers' also have, 1- from me

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Ooops, its true, I forget this, but I am talking about a kills counter that appears when you die, that is, you die and in the chat the number of kills appears. And if you stay until it ends, when someone wins in the chat comes the TOP 3 of murders, and in what position you stayed

you can count your kills :/

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The objective of this post is to see how many kills someone gets.
I think they should just implement the amount kills the way they did in sg
In sg if you hold tab you can see the name and next to their names in a number of how many kills they have gotten

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
Top Bottom