Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
credit for this idea goes to this thread here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/massive-tower-defence-idea.195444/#post-885792 by @The13thDoctor

New Armegeddon Boss - Elder Guardian

Details
- moves about as fast as the Giant
- has the same health as the wither
- can destroy multiple towers at a time
- can weaken tower and player attacks
- Immune to Lightning, Fire, and Ice
- New perk: the elder guardian has a % chance to evade a towers attack (since the guardian bounces on land everywhere) ( does not apply to leech towers death ray)

Leadership Perk
This idea is all mine

A mob can be assigned as a leader, (mob #13) because he is out front this mob can not be killed by towers, only by eliminating his mob squad, the leader gives buffs to his squad, such as extra health speed regen defense attack damage and so on

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
credit for this idea goes to this thread here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/massive-tower-defence-idea.195444/#post-885792 by @The13thDoctor

New Armegeddon Boss - Elder Guardian

Details
- moves about as fast as the Giant
- has the same health as the wither
- can destroy multiple towers at a time
- can weaken tower and player attacks
- Immune to Lightning, Fire, and Ice
- New perk: the elder guardian has a % chance to evade a towers attack (since the guardian bounces on land everywhere) ( does not apply to leech towers death ray)

Um I would prefer if I kept it like my own... If you don't mind... Plus I already forwarded it so maybe this could be used elsewhere
*hint hint SOLO ;)

I will add these ideas because I love them and there very original!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Um I would prefer if I kept it like my own... If you don't mind... Plus I already forwarded it so maybe this could be used elsewhere
*hint hint SOLO ;)
If you mean a 1v1 TD that idea has been shot down numerous times its to unbalanced for the way the game works, im also not resuggesting your idea, im making my own that your thread inspired, you suggested the elder guardian as a deployable mob, im suggesting it as a Armeggedon boss, however the mob perk of evading would really balance out the game, the wither used to be formidable, now place maybe 5 turrets and its dead before it gets anywhere

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you mean a 1v1 TD that idea has been shot down numerous times its to unbalanced for the way the game works, im also not resuggesting your idea, im making my own that your thread inspired, however the mob perk of evading would really balance out the game, the wither used to be formidable, now place maybe 5 turrets and its dead before it gets anywhere

Well tbh I didn't say I wanted someone to go take my idea and make it into something I realyy don't want...

And also there are some things you over-looked like the mine tower

Its a stronger form of Quake Tower and also at the same time removes bad effects

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well tbh I didn't say I wanted someone to go take my idea and make it into something I realyy don't want...

And also there are some things you over-looked like the mine tower

Its a stronger form of Quake Tower and also at the same time removes bad effects
Its a suggestion, if you dont want it your free to that opinion , im just saying your thread gave me the idea, it probably would be an idea eventually even if the thread didnt exist

Yes i know the mine tower and what it would do, however the quake is to op as it is when placed near other towers like turrets or shulkermancers and the only bad effects arent to effective anyway

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Its a suggestion, if you dont want it your free to that opinion , im just saying your thread gave me the idea, it probably would be an idea eventually even if the thread didnt exist

Yes i know the mine tower and what it would do, however the quake is to op as it is when placed near other towers like turrets or shulkermancers and the only bad effects arent to effective anyway

KK
Well we shall see we can alwase change the mine tower and make it independed and cant be placed near quake...
We will see :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom