Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u want to see these changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noodl3Bowl

Mar 25, 2017
Dear CubeCraft Staff:
I strongly suggest that you encourage your staff to message back people or hire staff to do so. It's very hard to get a hold of staff here as most of them never answer messages. For example if someone got banned for "hacking" , and they didn't, they could message your staff about it and hopefully get the ban lifted.

I would also like to see a better appeal system as some people who get banned don't deserve it and can't do anything about it. You tell them to appeal but most of the time they are declined. );

The last suggestion: Sentinel. Please try to get a better anti cheat as most hackers can get Sentinel cheat by passes and most of the people who do end up getting banned, don't deserve it!

Mebzz

Mar 27, 2017
PMing staff members about your ban appeal is probably not allowed hence why they aren't replying. I don't know how the ban appeal system works here so can't really rant on about that one.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Here's my question, is Sentinel working and is there less hackers in games, if not, I can see why people are complaining

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom