Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I did a pretty poor (no) job explaining this and I guess it's not obvious what's displayed. Don't have much time now but I'll try.

I have a script that downloads the leaderboard website every full hour and stores the score (e.g. wins) for each name that is on the leaderboard.
This means that data is only available for the 200 players (50 on bedrock) with the highest score in each category.
The activity graph shows the score difference between two consecutive hours (=activity) for each player and a list containing the score difference over the displayed time range.
The leaderboard graph shows the total score and is quite confusing if all players are shown but can be used to compare a few players over time.

You can change the time range in the top right corner. You can also click an name to only show data for that player (shift+click to toggle).

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Bar graphs dont really work well for illustrating change over time.
Then the other option would be to stretch out the line graph so all those lines aren't stacked up, but the current state isn't that bad i like the concept and would love to help improve it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom