Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This suggestion is for try to put the /day, /night, /midnight, and /sunset for Plus Users but only in the main lobby, (because donator ranks can select time in the matches). Of course this is only visible to the player who execute the command, not for all the players in the lobby.

Reactions: Slovy

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
This suggestion is for try to put the /day, /night, /midnight, and /sunset for Plus Users but only in the main lobby, (because donator ranks can select time in the matches). Of course this is only visible to the player who execute the command, not for all the players in the lobby.
I wouldn't understand why this would be featured, when your 99% of the time playing games and not in the lobby...

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
But is an incentive more for make the people buy the plus rank.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Decent suggestion, however Badlion Client has a "timechanger" mod you can use for this. Very very helpful

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I wouldn't understand why this would be featured, when your 99% of the time playing games and not in the lobby...
People are definitely more than 1%, of the time that they play, in the lobby; by having conversations, looking for the hidden chest etc.

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I really like this because sometimes I love night time because it just looks good. And I know you change use badlion for this but not alot of people use badlion. I hope this can be updated in the future! +1

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I really like this because sometimes I love night time because it just looks good. And I know you change use badlion for this but not alot of people use badlion. I hope this can be updated in the future! +1

Wdym not a lot of players use badlion.. there are lots of players using badlion..

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
D

Deleted member 469419

You can just install a mod to do that... Why should this get added? Anyways I believe this cannot be done for a single player, that's mean, if this get added, the weather/time would change to all players. The best option, as I mentioned above in this same post is: Install a simple mod.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
There are already mods that can do that for you so I think it would be useless with these things that can help you do that already
But then there is the positive factor. MAYBE it could bring attention when buying the rank

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems a bit unneeded. As santa said, there are mods that can do this and if you’re not comfortable using mods. You can always use a resourcepack that’s always in your preferred time. Since you suggested it for only the player who executed the command. I’m against it, if it where for everyone I’m also against it. Sorry

Could you add a poll? So we can vote?
~Fesa

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I think this should be added to EggWars since in EggWars you can't vote for the time of day and since players often spend more time in games rather than the lobbies I don't really think adding it to lobbies is necessary.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom