Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I already made an introduction ages ago but i have just awoken from my period of inactivity and thr community has changed so much that i think a new introduction is required.

My name is daniel and i live in england. I love music and play in orchestras and sing in choirs. I play the oboe, the clarinet, the piano and i sing. I like to compose music and listen to music from composers such as Mozart, Mendelsohn, beethoven, chopin, holst, elagr and vaughan williams, among others. Im also a bts stan (my bias is jimin)

I like to play mc yay. Cubecraft is my favourite server and i started playing over 2 years ago.
So yay thats my new introduction

Have a nice day

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It's nice to meet you, DanDaDino! I'm glad that you decided to create another introduction, because I have never gotten the chance to know you until now. I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time, and that I will get the chance to learn even more about you! ❤️

CubeCraft is your favorite server, you say, and why is that? What's the thing you like to do most while you're here? I would love to read your answer. =^.^=

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
It's nice to meet you, DanDaDino! I'm glad that you decided to create another introduction, because I have never gotten the chance to know you until now. I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time, and that I will get the chance to learn even more about you! ❤️

CubeCraft is your favorite server, you say, and why is that? What's the thing you like to do most while you're here? I would love to read your answer. =^.^=
Ummm i dont really know why cube is my fav server, it was just the first server i joined and its kindof just the only one i play on lol

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom