Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I already made an introduction ages ago but i have just awoken from my period of inactivity and thr community has changed so much that i think a new introduction is required.

My name is daniel and i live in england. I love music and play in orchestras and sing in choirs. I play the oboe, the clarinet, the piano and i sing. I like to compose music and listen to music from composers such as Mozart, Mendelsohn, beethoven, chopin, holst, elagr and vaughan williams, among others. Im also a bts stan (my bias is jimin)

I like to play mc yay. Cubecraft is my favourite server and i started playing over 2 years ago.
So yay thats my new introduction

Have a nice day

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It's nice to meet you, DanDaDino! I'm glad that you decided to create another introduction, because I have never gotten the chance to know you until now. I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time, and that I will get the chance to learn even more about you! ❤️

CubeCraft is your favorite server, you say, and why is that? What's the thing you like to do most while you're here? I would love to read your answer. =^.^=

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
It's nice to meet you, DanDaDino! I'm glad that you decided to create another introduction, because I have never gotten the chance to know you until now. I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time, and that I will get the chance to learn even more about you! ❤️

CubeCraft is your favorite server, you say, and why is that? What's the thing you like to do most while you're here? I would love to read your answer. =^.^=
Ummm i dont really know why cube is my fav server, it was just the first server i joined and its kindof just the only one i play on lol

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom