Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Alright so I play cubecraft pretty much everyday and very sweatily with nearly 900 wins altogether on cube. I mainly play duos where I play with my friend and occasionally other friends and one thing I’ve noticed is that when I fight them they always do a lot of Knockback and damage with one of my friends who isn’t a decent pvper doing a heart per hit I need a fist fight and them doing 2.5 damage with a crit. The thing with all of these is that’s it’s always players with little wins who do these inconveniences. Ask most bedrock eggwars sweats Andrew they’ll say “randomised knock back” or how nons always do loads and they don’t. Either way it’s a bit annoying for me and I would like, you to fix it, well, if you actually make more of your staff go to bedrock.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
KB is ping based, if someone lives close to the host they’re more likely to take kb but someone that is far from the server host is going to take less kb because of the delay. It’s not really something that can be fixed unless we put more servers worldwide. (Can’t see it happening in the future unless we have a lot more players in a location that has bad connection.)

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
KB is ping based, if someone lives close to the host they’re more likely to take kb but someone that is far from the server host is going to take less kb because of the delay. It’s not really something that can be fixed unless we put more servers worldwide. (Can’t see it happening in the future unless we have a lot more players in a location that has bad connection.)
Yes but the friend that I have talked about are irl and have better WiFi then me and yet they still do more Knockback

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
will you comeback cubecraft Ender?
Don't ask me what happened to the other 8
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #67-
The name for the shape of Pringles is called a "Hyperbolic Paraboloid."
Top Bottom