Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
I'm quite unsure about this, however having some xp rewards would be ok like a login streak but thats kinda HIVE's thing, there is a limited amount of stuff you can get for free in the Hub just by doing some parkour which are worth it

Another is, i dont see a'lot of players bothered with daily rewards

• Agree
Reactions: omgamnothere

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Making a daily rewards would be great some people plays cubecraft every day so they need to get rewarded at least with 40 exp every day they play cubecraft
I agree, it would encourage people play every day, which can only benefit the Network. So yes, this should be added asap.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
yea but if they make it the same it will be borning and the amount of exp gives a point playing every day
I don't see how it cannot be the same, certainly because that would be 'boring'. I think, as far as that's possible, Java and Bedrock should be as close together as possible. having it being the same amount would only be beneficial in my opinion! I agreed with the general suggestion by the way, but I do not with this comment

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see how it cannot be the same, certainly because that would be 'boring'. I think, as far as that's possible, Java and Bedrock should be as close together as possible. having it being the same amount would only be beneficial in my opinion! I agreed with the general suggestion by the way, but I do not with this comment
agree but bedrock has everything like java like the kb and games everything but not tower def

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
does it goes 100 or 250 exp i dont understand but its to much people will join claim it and then leave

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom