Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which is better in ba duels?

  • Op eggwars

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Op skywars

    Votes: 9 69.2%

  • Total voters
    13

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Skywars
XL-Trainer-Pool-Installation-in-Westerham-Kent-Featured-Image-1.jpg
 

dvodany

Yeetrator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
294
420
144
20
Czech Republic
I don't play eggwars much at all, but from the experience I got in both gamemodes, I'll stick with OP Skywars. Tho, it's not my most favourite gamemode, as my heart beats for Normal Skywars 🔥
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom