Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanDroidHD

Jul 9, 2015
because it tells me the page cubecraft, I already did my appeal but it was rejected, they said they see that even when my ban is over, but I think there is an error telling me that "Ends on: Tuesday 3rd October 2023 at 18: 36 "I think it is a real abuse, I will leave a photo of a friend who also banearon and only for 1 month and already unban, I took one months that banearon me, I think I already learned the lesson, "Do not use bug minecraft" but please aganme case, unban, I Séguié recording in his excellent server, or reduscan time unban 1 month, please if you want my channel for vein and recorded cubecraft Ask Me, but I or reduscan unban unban time, please, thank you for the

mi usuario es: CyanDroidHD

aquí hay un cuadro donde dice que el tiempo unban mí, pero es demasiado largo:
UNBANN.png

y aquí es un amigo, donde sólo ellos banearon por 1 mes:
AMIGO.png

I HOPE MY TIME REDUSCAN UNBAN, PLEASE

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
iFloxi got banned for only 1 month because he abused a glitch, on the other hand you used hacks which resulted you to 99months.

CyanDroidHD

Jul 9, 2015
[Quote = "Malll, post: 293099, miembro de: 11.328"]. IFloxi quedó prohibido por sólo 1 mes porque abusó de un problema técnico, por otra parte, que utilizó hacks que dieron lugar a 99 meses [/ quote]
pero ni hacks Huse, también dicen que era un problema técnico, I can help you to unban me

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
If you have appealed and it has been denied, you will not be unbanned. Making more threads on this subject will only reduce your chances if being unbanned.

Reactions: Malcolm_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom